08

Ha-rin

"Is everyone alright?" Mrs Lee asked us and we all nodded. "It's just you guys that are alive?"

"That we know of." Felix said quietly.

After a little while, Han bent down and grabbed his calf. "Shit, cramp in my leg." He cried and limped around the room.

I walked over to the chair and sat down. Thinking about Ji-a and how I lost my best friend and I couldn't save her. I could've prevented her from getting bitten by our stupid coach. He wasn't even a good teacher to begin with anyway.

The tears came again and I quickly rubbed them away when I saw Hyunjin walk over to me and sat down beside me. "Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded slightly.

"There's just no one else alive that I like." I said quietly.

"You still have your dad." He said with the same tone of voice as me, "you have to stay alive for the people who like you."

I turned my head to look at him and gave him a small smile. "Yeah." I said and looked back down and the desk.

Growling and grunting came from the open window and we all turned our heads to see more zombies. They climbed down the hose to get to us.

"Shit!" Jamie hissed and ran to get the closest weapon he could reach which was a computer and slammed it onto the zombies head.

Lee Know, Rhys, Felix and Hyunjin went to go help him get the zombies away, taking anything they could find to beat them with. They used their hands, feet, weapons, even Jeremy found a wooden stick sharp enough to stab them with and plunged it right through a zombies chest, making them fall back.

I stood beside Clara and Clarity as we watched the boys struggle to get them away.

"Get them off!" June cried.

"What the hell do you think they're doing?" Han yelled back to her.

"Bangchan!" Seungmin yelled and threw the computer monitor to him. Bangchan caught it and slammed the corner of it through a zombies head.

We screamed as I zombie broke through and Hyunjin came running over to us, plunging the wooden stick through it's head, splattering blood all over him. The zombie stood back and and we all back away from it as Hyunjin grabbed it and threw it away from us. It came sprinting back but Hyunjin kicked it and Felix grabbed the collar and threw it out the window.

The boys finally got the zombies off and they panted for breath as they turned to us.

"Jamie." June started and pointed to his hand, "you're wounded."

He looked down at his hand and sighed. "It's a splinter, calm down." He said and sat down on the chair I was sitting on.

"Then why is your nose bleeding?" June continued.

"Didn't you just see Seungmin throw a fucking computer monitor?" Jamie got frustrated and stood up to us but we all stepped back.

"Jamie, were you bitten?" Mrs Lee asked him cautiously.

"No! I wasn't!" He replied back.

"Yes you were!" June yelled.

"What is your fucking problem with me?"

"Ji-a and Coach Yu got a nosebleed before they turned! Ha-rin saw it!"

I stood quietly in the corner. I did not want anything to do with with this.

"I just got a computer monitor thrown at my head!" 

"Jamie, why don't you just go into the recording room for half an hour just in case?" Mrs Park said, pointing to the room next door.