25

Ha-rin

There's zombies. Of course there's fucking zombies, they're everywhere we go.

"Everyone, get up to the second floor!" I.N shouted and we all raced up stairs to the second floor and it was clear from zombies, but it wouldn't be for long since they were all following us up stairs.

Hyunjin still had a hold of me but had let go to find where we can all hide out. I just stood still. I was frozen in my place.

"Fuck! There's no where else to go!" Lee Know cried in frustration.

"We're done for." Felix said, burying his head in his hands.

"No we're not." Clarity said and pulled back a sheet to reveal an open window and climbed out.

Everyone else followed her while I stayed put in my spot. Chan spotted me before he climbed out and came over to me calmly.

"I'm so sorry we couldn't save your dad." He spoke to me softly, "but right now, he would want you to keep on going to stay alive. He would want you to keep on trying, you can't give up 
Ha-rin, not right now. He's always going to be with you, even if you can't see him."

I cried as I heard his words and he wrapped his arms around me for a tight hug. He pulled away and took my hand and lead me towards the window and helped me climb out and he followed after me.

I quickly made my way to the edge away from everyone and I broke down crying. I fell to the ground and Felix followed me, hugging me close but also covering my mouth so my sobs weren't so loud. "It's ok." Felix said softly, "It's ok, just cry."

I leaned into his shoulder as I cried and curled up, tucking my knees to my chest and hugging myself around the waist.

I could feel Hyunjin look down at us though, but he never did anything about it.

●・○・●・○・● 

A few minutes later, I was still crying hard but I wasn't sobbing. Felix had let go of me, but still sat beside me and comforting me.

"Lix, let's go find somewhere to jump off this." Chan said. Felix nodded and followed him to the other side of the building.

Hyunjin waited a moment before sitting down beside me, but I paid no attention to it.

"I don't want anyone stepping up anymore." I told him, my voice breaking mid sentence. "I don't want anyone else sacrificing themselves."

Hyunjin nodded. "Agreed."

"It's like having an extra heart and you can't die if you don't have the courage to live."

Hyunjin gripped my hand again and I glanced at him. "Let's talk later, alright?" He said, "tomorrow, the day after, or even next week. We'll eat, have a shower and then we'll talk, that's what we agreed to do."

I want to cry all over again, but I feel all of my tears are gone, so I just nodded at him.

"That side." He said and pointed to the right side of my head. I knotted my eyebrows together. "What?" I questioned and a little smile played on his lips.

"You probably don't remember." He sighed and leaned his head against the wall. "The right side is better."

"What do you mean by that?"

He chuckled softly. "We'll talk about it tomorrow."

Clarity

I stared at the others as my stomach rumbled.

Eat them

It's ok, eat them

I stared at Lee Know's neck and was debating to take a bite. I will. I got closer to him and opened my mouth ready.

But he's going to die.

I won't be able to stop myself.

I whimpered and pulled my head away from him and bit my hand instead. I whined through the pain as I dug my teeth into my hand drawing blood.

"Clarity." I.N's voice echoed through my mind. "Clarity, stop." He said and pulled my hand away from my mouth. I panted and sobbed as he pulled me to his chest and kissed the top of my head. "You can't keep doing that to yourself. I promise, we'll find something for us to eat."

I nodded in his chest and covered my mouth so I didn't make sure I didn't bite anything else or more sobs weren't so loud.