~New Best Friend!~

Once Arc and Say arrive at the school there were lots of weird looking people. But hey! This was a weird town!

Say immediately walks away from Arc and to the benches leaving him completely alone, WHICH ISN'T A GOOD IDEA!

So Arc walks around and tries to communicate with someone. He saw a guy that looked about like 4'10 or something, They had black hair, black horns, a brown sweater with 3 yellow X's on the sides of their sleeves, black shorts, a black demon tail that looked like metal, white socks, black shoes, their eyes were yellow but one of them were just black and yellow, they had something under their eyes but Arc couldn't figure out what it was, and same with the guys legs.

Arc was about to walk up to the person but the person walks up to Arc first. "Hey there! My name is Tamari. What's yours?" Tamari surprisingly had a older voice but he looked like an 10 year old.

Arc looks down at Tamari and smiles. He was happy somebody actually came up to him, that doesn't happen often. "My name is Arc! It's nice to meet you Tamari! Wanna be friends?"

Tamari's eyes light up and he starts smiling widely. "YAYYAYAY! I'D LOVE TO BE YOUR FRIEND!" Tamari starts jumping up and down.

Arc was also very happy too. "YAAAYYY!!!" Arc starts jumping up and down with Tamari.

Say was watching Arc as he was being all excited with that person that they did not know the name of. Say couldn't help but just smile a tiny bit, but then they go back to their blank face and they just look around.

(Hehe second time skip in this story!)

Tamari already showed Arc around the entire high school. It was pretty big, it had 7 floors!

Soon the bell rings and Arc waves goodbye to Tamari and they both go to their own classrooms...

(YEAH I KNOW THIS ONE IS SHORTER THAN THE LAST ONE, SHUSH. Also this is NOT a TamarixArc fanfic so please don't freak out! My phone is about to die and I am trying to make the entire chapter before it does die, so here ya go!)