~CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!~

...

"III~ DON'T WANT A LOT FOOOOOR CHRISTMASS~ THEEEREEE IS JUST ONE THING I NEEEEDDD, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PRESENTS.. UUUNNDERRNEATH THE CHRISTMAS TR-" Arc was singing until he suddenly got interrupted

"ARC SHUT THE FUCK UP! Say snapped, Arc was taken aback but he quickly got over it. "ok saysay." :0

"Now hurry up and open your presents. Santa doesn't exist, I got them for you." Say says in an annoyed tone while looking at stuff on their phone like usual.

"SANTA IS REAL!" Arc opens his presents. He got a huge baguette pillow, and a few other silly things. Arc smiles at his presents that he got. "hehehehehhe YIPPEE!"

Arc jumps up and down then hugs Say. "I'm so happpyy!!" Arc says before giggling like the little maniac he is.

"can't say the same for myself." Say says before going back to their room while texting their online pookies. "Oop, bye bye Say."

Arc takes all his presents to his room and texts Tamari

(Tamale)

Arc: TAMARIII MERRY CRIMUHS

Tamari: MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FUCKIN BOAT!

Arc: nuh uh, I'm Arc. Not Ark.

Tamari: But you call me Tamale.

Arc: Nuh uh...... tamale.

Tamari: Grrrr, so mean 😣😣😣❗❗❗👉👈

Arc: I'm sorry pookk. Wut did hoj gsg fro crmihs?

Tamari: I got a salt lamp and some video games and a book on quantum mechanics. AND SOUR MIKE 'N IKES!

Arc: OH EM GEE YIPPEER!

Tamari: anywah I gotta go, my creator and Mariyam want me to help decorate cookies.

Arc: BYE BYE TAMALE!

Tamari: BYE ARK!

After that lovely conversation, Arc goes for a walk for a while outside, and it's a dumb thing to leave him unsupervised we all know that.

He sees that Jelf the Elf dude standing by a road singing horribly. "Oooo.. hmmm... There's that Jelf dude. A girl sitting on train tracks waiting to die.. Greg and Kennith- WAIT WHAT??!"

Arc looks over at the girl at the train tracks, a train was quickly coming by. Arc immediately grabs the girls hand and pulls her away off the tracks.

"W-WHA.. WHAT.. WHY.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? ARE YOU OKAY!? DO YOU NEED A HUG!!?" Arc puts his hands on the girls shoulders.

She looks at him confused. "Uhhhhh, yeah a hug would be nice." after she said that Arc immediately hugs her. "Why would you stand in front of a train that's not good that's bad you can get hurt. :(

"It's one of the things that I deserve." She says while pushing Arc away. "but maybe I'll have it one day."

"WOAH.. GIRL NUH UH!! YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!" :(

She sighs and crosses her arms.

"why would you wanna die? I mean.. You have cool hair.. Epic looks, you seem really nice too! Are you going through anything? Anything bad? I can comfort you!!" Arc hugs her again and pats her head

"ALSO! It's Christmas! Why would you wanna die on Christmas! It's the happiest day of the year. Is something bad happening at home?"

"Well, yeah. My parents keep fighting because my dad is abusive." (Not cannon)

"Oh no." :( "well, don't worry! I can kill your dad within seconds!... wait that doesn't sound so comforting.."

"I do hate my dad, but I don't wish death upon anyone." She says while wiping herself off where Arc touched her.

"Ok, that's fine. Hmmm.." Arc hugs her one last time. "Just know, you don't deserve death. You deserve to be happy. Ok.?" :3 Arc says while jumping up and down [oh em gee I need to stop with the roblox coil sound.]

"Ok.. Thanks for everything.. Bye.." She walks away with a smile

Once Arc can no longer see her he smiles "Well that was nice of me, I feel tingly now. ew. Doing nice things is making me tingly." >:(

Arc walks back home and into his room. He ends up cuddling with that bread pillow he got and he falls asleep.

...

(HEY THERE.. sorry I was late for a Christmas special thingy I had to do a lot of things on Christmas Eve and Christmas then I had to do MORE things after that. And today is my dads birthday (Dec 29) so I had to write this quickly aaaaaa.. Anywai. BAI BAI FOR NOW!)