~Lovebirds~

...

Arc was walking in the park until he saw.. Norman! The guy from the baking class. But he was with a spider looking dude. Arc giggles as if he's about to do something silly.

He goes over behind the bench and he scares Norman. "RAH!" Arc screams and quickly puts his hands on Norman's shoulders.

Norman jumps and turns around in confusion "who-.. Ohh.. Cannibal boy. Hey." Norman says, he starts off confused but immediately goes to monotone as usual.

The spider person also looked confused "Who's that Norman?" :::0 Norman sighs and looks back over at Charon

"Just a guy who is in one of my classes with me." Norman says. Arc giggles and jumps up and down [roblox coil sound] and shaking/flapping his hands "HAHEHEHAHAHA yep we're totally BESTT FRIENDS!! HAHAHHA! Ooo spider guy whats your name?"

Charon smiles at Arc "My name is Charon! Nice to meet y-" Charon immediately gets cut off by Arc bursting our Ulaughing "BBAHAHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAA UR NAME SOUNDS LIKE KAREN EHHHHEHSHEJEEHHEHAHSHSSHHSSHEHSHAHAHSBABAHHAHAHA!!-"

Norman sighs "Arc, be nice." He says in a monotone voice. Charon also giggles though "Yeah, my name does sound like Karen and I'm not ashamed. And I couldn't care less about my own name." Charon giggles with Arc.

Norman sighs and gives Charon a small kiss on the head. Arc was in shock a little bit. "OOOO~ YOU'RE LOVE BIRDS!! THAT'S SO CUTE!" Arc says

"oh well. Anyway, I'm just going to go on the swings with Exi, Pente, Luke, and Epta. Bye." Norman says before getting up and going.

Arc giggles again. "Well, imma just go too because Say is going to get mad at me for talking with other strangers. Bye bye!!!"

Charon just waves bye with a smile and looks back at Norman on the swings with everyone else. He smiles.

...

(HEY THERE. ERM.. Norman x Charon was recommended by a silly person RHAHAHA ye. Also I recently left the Ghost and Pals fandom, BUT. I will keep making this story since I need to feed my silly little gremlins. RHAHAHA.. I hope y'all like this one and sorry that it's so short rnhaaah.)