~A trip to the mall~

...

After an hour of being on C.ai Arc got bored of it. He didn't really know what to do so he walked around his room and tapped on things.

Later, Say walked into Arcs's room. "Arc, I'm going to the mall." Say said. Arc turns around to look at Say

"Can I come?! Pleaseeeee?!!" Arc says, jumping up and down while smiling. Say just sighs and nods. They close Arc's door and sit in the living room waiting for Arc

"Yippee!" Arc got dressed and he didn't put shoes on since he didn't feel like it, he wore just socks. He ran out the door and went into the living room with Say.

"LET'S GO!" Arc says. Arc was jumping up and down while flapping his hands a lot. Say stands up and walks out the door.

...

When Say and Arc got there it was filled with people so Say was a little paranoid. Before Say could even speak, Arc runs away looking at all the stores.

"Arc get back here! You could get lost!" Say shouts while running after Arc. People started to look at them both.

Soon, Say catches up to Arc and grabs his wrist. "Gosh damn I need to get you a leash or something! Stop running off in public without permission!" Say says angrily while walking with Arc

"Woopsies! Heheh-" Arc gets cut off "NOT FUNNY!" Say says, their tone sounding a little more angry. Arc just giggles a tiny bit silently.

"Soooo, why are we here." Arc says with an excited tone. "I was bored, and I had nothing else to do." Say says.

"I have an idea!" Arc says, now he sounded more energetic and excited. Say turns to Arc "What?" Say says.

"I can go to a store and buy you something and you go to a store and you buy me something!" Arc says while jumping up and down and flapping his hands again.

"hmm... I guess that's a good ide-" Say gets cut off "YAAAYYYYYY! See ya!" Arc runs off quickly. Say just shrugs and walks off.

Arc's POV:

Arc runs around until he finds a place called HotTopic. He thought it looked like a store Say would go to. He walks in and looks around. There was a lot of anime stuff and some goth stuff.

Arc looks around until he sees a door that leads to the backside of the place. He tried to avoid it because last time he went to the back of a store it didn't end well, it disgusted him.

He looks around some more and tries to find something Say would like. He finds black shirt with a image of a decapitated teddy bear.

"That looks like something Say would like... Right?" Arc picks it up and runs over to the check out. He buys the shirt and texts Say.

"Say I got u sumthin already, meet me at the front of the mall when you're done!" Arc puts his phone back in his pocket and goes to the front of the mall.

Say's POV:

Say was walking around until They found a store that said JCPenney. Out of curiosity they walked in and looked at all the clothes and shoes that were there.

It was really big so they remembered how to get out. They looked around until they found two hoodies one said "I am Annoying." And the other one said "They annoy me." Say thought those two hoodies were a little funny so they bought the hoodies and went to the front of the mall

Third person POV:

Arc runs up to Say and shows them the shirt. "LOOK SAY DO YOU LIKE IT!?" Arc said excitedly. Say was a little shocked to see that Arc actually got them something that isn't embarrassing to wear or just silly

"Yes, I do like it Arc. Thanks." Say says before showing Arc the hoodies that they got. "I got us these." Say gives Arc the hoodie that says "I Am Annoying." Arc looks at it and smiles. "That is 100% accurate! Thank you!" Arc says.

"Alright, let's just go home. I'm tired as fuck." Say says before walking back home. Arc follows behind them while smiling.

...

(YIPPEE THAT WAS SILLY!! Asjdjdhd I forgor whar I was gonna SAY here so BYEEEe) (Say Carnes pun...)