~Up On A High~

⚠️ WARNING⚠️
Gore and drunk Arcs.

After school Arc was going on a walk without Say (Which is a bad idea) and he runs into four people. One had dark blue hair who was being dragged around with blue rope, a cool looking guy with yellow horns and black hair, one with purple hair, and one with white hair.

"Ooo Hello!!" Arc waves at the mysterious looking people. "Hey." They one in front with white hair said.

"What's your name!? My name is Arc!" Arc says while jumping up and down [CUE THE ROBLOX COIL SOUND!! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!]

"My name is Yuma." The guy with the white hair said. "I'm Stardust!" The girl with light purple hair said. "My name's Asterian. The guy I'm dragging is Kevin." The guy with the black hair said. Kevin stayed silent.

"Ooo, interesting! Wanna burn a Walmart with me!?" Arc says with a huge smile. Yuma, Stardust and Asterian looked at each other for a second then looked back.

"We don't do crime, but we could go out and drink some wine or something instead!" Stardust says. Arc looks confused now. "What is wine???"

"Wine is a drink, that's all I'm saying." Asterian says. Arc thinks for a moment. "Well, Why not!? Let's go!"

...

All 5 of them arrived at the bar, Arc was hanging out with Stardust and Yuma while Asterian and Kevin were silently talking to each other at their own table.

"This red stuff looks like blood." Arc says before chugging an entire bottle. Yuma and Stardust look at Arc with a little bit of shock. "Is he going to be okay drinking that much?" Stardust says in a little bit of worry. "Nah, he'll be fine. . . I think." Yuma says.

Arc starts giggling and laughing, and drooling a little. "Ehheehahah I feel.. fuzzy!!! Nnnhehehe..." Yuma doesn't mind the fact Arc is a little drunk. Stardust doesn't have a good feeling about it though.

(Kevin and Asterian's conversation:)

"Do you really have do drag me everywhere now? I didn't do anything wrong!" Kevin says in disappointment. "I only drag you around because it's easier. And when I carry you, you always try to squirm out of my arms!" Asterian says.

"That's because I don't like you! You guys are punishing me for something I didn't do! It's unfair!" Kevin says with a bit of frustration. "Oh yeah? Well life isn't fair." Asterian says before taking a sip of wine.

Kevin sighs and bangs his head on the table. "Y'know, no matter what you do I won't let you out of those ropes. So don't try to make me feel remorse or pity." Asterian says.

"I swear when I get out of these ropes I'll!-..." Kevin stops himself. "You'll what?" Asterian says with a smirk. "I'll... Hug you???" Kevin says.

"Hmm, alright deal. You can hug me once you get out I don't mind." Asterian says.

(back to Yuma, Stardust, and Arc)

"ooaowooaoeahahahahahaha!!! I feel happyyy!~" Arc spins around in his chair while Yuma was minding his own business and Stardust was worried.

"Are you sure he is allowed to drink that much? How will he get home?" Stardust says. "I don't know, check his pocket and take his phone and find a contact then text that he's drunk or something?" Yuma says in annoyance.

"Good Idea! I think.." Stardust says before secretly taking Arc's phone and turning it on. "Shit he has a password. Hmm.." She just puts 1234, it opens. "Woah that surprisingly worked."

She goes into Arc's contacts and texts a person called Say.

Stardust: Hey, just letting you know Arc is a little drunk at the bar rn.

There was no answer, Say was taking a nap in their room.

Stardust puts Arc's phone on the table. Arc was drinking a lot tho. Even Yuma was surprised. "Weeeee!!~" Arc says while spinning around in his chair.

"We should try and calm him down.." Stardust says. "Yeahh.. even I'm getting a little worried. Heh." Yuma says with slight concern.

"Hey Arc, let's try taking a nap or drinking some water." Stardust says. "NooOoao!" Arc says as he gets up and starts walking around and he was drooling while looking at humans. (You might know where this is going my dudes 😰)

(GORE WARNING BUT YOU ONLY READ IT NOT SEE IT SO I GUESS ITS OKAY!? If you don't like mentions of gore or imagining gore then skip I guess?ajakaja.)

"You good Arc? You're drooling a lot." Yuma says. Arc giggles and quickly starts going crazy, tearing people apart. they listen to the people screaming in agony as Arc tears them apart and eats them one by one, not even letting a single one get away.

He only leaves Kevin, Asterian, Yuma, and Stardust alone. The rest of the people were in a HORRIBLE condition now.. Arc was not leaving a single drop of blood.

There's only bones now. No blood or anything. Arc giggles and wipes his mouth. Kevin, Asterian, Yuma, and Stardust look at Arc in horror and shock.

(End of gore)

Stardust picks up Arc's phone and checks if Say answered. They did answer.

Say: What!? If he gets drunk he'll go crazy!

Stardust: He already murdered an entire bar of people. 😰

Say: WHAT!? Where is the bar? I'm going to pick him up.

Stardust: It's on [Insert street name] street.

Say: Alright I'm on my way.

Stardust puts Arc's phone on the table and watches as Arc stumbles back over with a grin. "HAHAHHE that was funnn!~" Arc keeps giggling but then the bar door slams open

"Arc!! I told you to stay at home! It's late right now and you have school tomorrow! Come on!" Say puts Arc's phone in their pocket.

Arc giggling until he throws up on the floor. "Hhehehen.. human flesh barf." Arc says.

"Ew.." Kevin says while staring. Say drags Arc out of the Bar and slams the door. They were furious at Arc right now. "You're not allowed to leave the house without permission again!" Say says in anger. "Hahahahehaheh... I'm so sillyy~"

(Yuma, Stardust, Asterian and Kevin)

"Now we all know, never let a person with bandages covering their eyes get drunk." Kevin says while smirking at all three of them.

"Shut up." Yuma says in annoyance.

...

(WOW OK HEHEHAHS Someone asked for a Scapegoat refrence I forgor their name so shout out to them. Hahahahaha dhdj I'm actually surprised this entire chapter in total has 1096 words and that isn't normal so this is good ig YIPPEE!!!)