~Apologies~

...

Arc was again at school, sitting at the Cafeteria eating breakfast cuz he didn't eat at home. It was just something from his lunchbox.

He continued until he saw Kennith walking towards him but with that one aloof gas station worker. They stop at the table Arc is at.

"Kennith has something to say to you, whatever your name is.." The tall one said. Kennith just scoffs and crosses his arms.

"Ugh, I'm sorry I ripped your bandages off your face bandage boy freak." Kennith said. Greg slaps the back of his head.

"be nicer, Kennith." The tall one says. Arc jumps up and down excitedly with a huge smile. [ROBLOX COIL SOUND]

"I FORGIVE YOU DOES THAT MEAN WE CAN BE FRIENDS!? WE CAN GO IN THE WOODS AND EXPLORE THINGS AND RUNS AND JUMP ON EACH OTHER AND BRUTALLY ABUSE EACH OTHER-" Arc suddenly gets interrupted by Kennith

"No, we aren't friends you freak." Kennith squinted his eyes at Arc. The tall one hit his head again

"Kennith, I said be nicer.".. "Shut up Greg.."

Arc's face lights up "Ooo your name is Greg? YIPPEE! I LOVE LEARNING NAMES!" >< Greg just seems confused. 

"well, yeah... We're just going to go now, I just wanted Kennith to apologize. Bye, whatever your name is.." Greg walks away holding Kennith's hand.

Arc giggles and sits back down. "I understand why they left so quick.. annoying.." Say said in their usual monotone voice.

"I'm not that annoying! Riight?.." Arc puts his head on says shoulder while giggling more.

"Get off." Say pushes Arc's head off. Arc just gets up and giggles a lot more. He's being really annoying to Say.

The bell rings and people start going into their classes.

...

(Sorry this was so short aaaa but yippee! Greg is in here and he isn't just a side character :3 HEHEHEH I'm still really busy cuz I'm a music producer now and I will never tell u my channel... maybe.. maybe if you beg hard enough. HEHEHEeze)