~Human Eater~

"I am probably going to burn everything! Yay!" Arc thought to himself with a big smile on his face.

The teacher smiles at the class but then her expression changed to normal. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself! I am Mrs. Elsner. I hope this class has a good year!" The teacher giggles for a second then looks back at the class.

"We are going to have 2 people working together. You may choose your partner but it cannot be changed later." After the teacher says that she starts passing out the ingredients to each table

Arc didn't really know who to choose so he just stayed put and he waited for somebody to come up to him

A few seconds passed and a person walked up to Arc. He had black hair that was down to his chin, he had a black sweater with a white shirt under it that had a collar, he had light blue jeans, black shoes, rectangle glasses, a necklace with a crystal at the end, and bandages on his forearms.

"Hello? Wanna work together on this? I don't really have anyone else." The person says with a tone that was a little emotionless.

"Sure why not! I don't have anyone else to work with either." Arc says with a big smile and he springs out of his chair. "Where are we going to work?"

"Let's work.. right there." The person says while pointing towards a table closest to the fire extinguisher. The reason was obvious.

"Okay!" Arc says while running towards the table and sitting down. The teacher already put stuff on each table everyone was going to use.

"Alright class, does everyone have a partner?" The teacher says while putting an apron on.

Everyone in the class says and the teacher nods her head. "Alright, I will write the instructions on the board." The teacher starts writing instructions on the board and everyone starts opening the flour and sugar and everything else they need.

"So what's your name?" Arc asks while opening the bag of sugar.

"Norman Da Luz... You?" Norman says what looking at the instructions while opening the cocoa powder.

"My name is Arc! Uhhh forgot my last name again hehehe." Arc shoves his hand in the bag of sugar and shoves some of it in his mouth.

"... Don't eat that dude.." Norman says while looking at Arc with disgust.

"I can eat wha I want!" Arc says as sugar falls out of his mouth a little.

"I have a feeling I might be doing everything. Are you going to help at all?" Norman says while cracking an egg into a bowl.

"Uhhh.. I'll help burn this place." Arc says with a huge smile. He puts more sugar in his mouth and watched as Norman does everything.

"Alright." Norman says with a tone of annoyance as he continues mixing everything together.

(Time skip to when they're all done)

The entire class was done making their cupcakes and they all wait for the next thing for the teacher to tell them

"Alright class! Since you're all done it's time for you all to taste test them." The teacher says while smiling at the class.

Every group of 2 started testing their cupcakes. Norman gives one to Arc and he had is own in his hand and he took a small bite.

Arc takes a bite and spits it out. "Ew! I don't like normal food. Humans are much better!" ):<

"uhh.. that's disgusting..." Norman says while giving Arc a face of disgust and hatred.

"Who cares! It's my opinion, I like eating HUMAN!" Arc smiles and jumps around.

A few minutes later the bell rings and students start walking out of the classroom and talking with friends in the halls. that experience was a little weird...

(HEHEHEHE HONEY IM HOME NORMAN HEHRHRHRHRHEHDVDIRBF YAYAYAY- I didn't know what to make the title so hehehe stfu about the title hahrbsrhndab)