~Distortion~

...

Arc was walking through the halls of the school, people were chatting (Chattering 😱), being weird, or just doing nothing.

He goes over to his locker and grabs his phone from it and starts walking through the halls again. He texts Tamari

Arc: Where are you boi!?

Tamari: I'm sick :(

Arc: Androids can't get sick though, ARE U AVOIDING MEE!!??

Tamari: NONNONOONONO I'M NOT I SWEAR I SWEAR ON MY NON EXISTING LIFE! I was late -_-

Arc: Ohhhhh.. makes sense
(COMMON SENSE?! I need to stop)

Tamari: I'm so sorry Arc! I wouldn't avoid you at all. I mean, you do creep me out sometimes but that doesn't mean I'd avoid u

Arc: YAY OK! BYBEYEBYEBYE BYE!!++3ENHEA

Tamari: Bye bye!!

After that Arc puts his phone back in his pocket and runs to class. For the rest of the day it was normal. A few classes and lunch.

After all that he was getting ready to go home until he bumps into someone. He looks up at the person. They had black boots, black tights, a black skirt, a black cardigan.. Almost everything she was wearing was grey and black. Her hair was curly and brown and her eyes were a pretty shade of purple. She was carrying a bag on her side. (LILIA YAYAYY!!)

"Hello!!" Arc says with a smile, he jumps up and down in excitement. [You know what to do]

"Oh, hello there.. who are you?" The person says in curiosity. Arc just smiles wider "I'M ARC! What's your name?! Do you have a name?! Can I eat you?! DO YOU TASTE GOOD?! HEHE-" "Boy chill!! My name is Lilia."

"Ooo pretty name.. I like eating people that have pretty names." Arc says. "uh.. boy if you're this insane I suggest you go to that haunted mansion."

"Haunted mansion??! I LOVE HUMANS- I MEAN HAUNTED MANSIONS!" Arc smiles as wide as he could while staring up at Lilia.

"Yeah.. I've been there. I don't recommend-" "WHERE IS IT?!" Arc puts his hands on Lilia's shoulders.

"Don't touch me.. and, it's on [insert street here]" Lilia says before grabbinh Arc's hands and taking them off her. "Oooo Ok! BYE LILIAA !!" Arc runs off to that street Lilia said the haunted mansion was on.

"Hmm.. I should probably text Say that I'm here... Nah I'll do it later." Arc walks into the haunted mansion. It was really rusty and old. It was covered in dust and everything was shattered and broken.

"Hmm.." Arc walks down the halls of this place, but as he walked everything seemed.. more clean? Everything started to look fancy and organized. Every step he takes, noises of glass shattering got louder and louder until.. it stopped...

Arc enters the room where the glass shattering noises came from. It was thst guy Arc bumped into at school. Christopher.

Christopher turns around and looks at Arc. "Oh, we meet again. Hello." He walks towards Arc with his bent metal bat.

"Hiii!" Arc says before being pushed against a wall. "Why are you here? Who told you where this place is? How did you get in!?" Christopher says, pushing Arc on the wall harder with each question he asks.

"Damn chill out! Too many questions. Wait now I have a question.. why is it so dark in here?" Arc says while trying to push Christopher off.

"Because there's barely any light. Anyway. Get out before.. something bad happens.." Christopher says while letting Arc go."