Chapter 5

Its a new day. The 5th day of the first week of school. I haven't seen Starr since our "talk". I hope she's ok. I hope she's not mad after I deliverd her ceramic heart, the one she snuck inside my backpack the other day..

I get through my classes, I'm alright. Lunch comes up and as I make my way to my usual "cool kids" table, I notice Miss. Starr looking around. "Dude, chill, she's here, I saw her walking with her Cheer bag and cursing her way through people, just calm down, act calm" says Rocky. We usually sat down with a group of people who we've been BOTH friends with for a while now. Rocky was her Bff, her homie, her jelly to her PB, and her skanky ass womanizer friend. That was Rocky.

As I heard them talk, I quickly just walked away, I didn't stop, I could hear them asking eachother why I didn't sit with them. I didn't want to be a drama queen, but I just couldn't stand being around them all gossiping and putting up an act like nothing is going on when all they want to do is ask ask ask.

I think hanging out with some old friends out in the back of a hall would do me good for now.

200...202...204...206.. finally made it to the end of the hall...208. Perfect, I waved at my old friends, Karen, Mary, and the others who I constantly forgot their names. They waved back and quickly asked to sit with them. I felt a bit wierd, l hadb't sat with them in a long time. Since Starr.

We all talked and talked, I tried to keep my "Starr stories" to a minimum. Finally after 50mins of lunch, the bell rang, alarming us to get to class. They all asked for a hug and so I hugged. I waved goodbye and that was that. On my way to class, I walk without a clue as to what I'm doing. I hear my name call right outside the hall way's doors, I look up and my friend Raymon is there. He waves in request to meet up with him, he's in a group of friends, almost making me wanna wave goodbye and not even say hi.

With Raymon though, it's different. He's like a big brother. I couldn't be such a bitch to him, not to him atleast. Not without deserving it.

I catch up. "Hi Lora!" he cries out. "Hi Ramon" I say, with my wannabe mexican accent.

He laughs and I can't help but giggle too. "What are you up to? What class are you going to next?" he asks. "Dance." I say with a boring frown. One of the security man from school points at us all and yells to move our butts to class. I look at him with annoyance. "sure sure, whatever" I say. I wave goodbye to everyone just so I wont be rude.

As I walk to Dance class, I feel like someone is following me, it felt weird. I try not to turn and I quicken my pase. I could feel someone stare at me. I would usually just turn around and curse at someone if they were looking at me but I wasn't in the mood for more stress. I make it to the ladies locker room without ever turning back. I walk to my locker and began to dress in my skimpy black shorts and gray dance shirt. I wore girl boxer briefs, so I wasnt worried someone would catch a good look at me where I wouldn't allow anyone to peak into. I wasn't concerned.

We're in dance and I'm not really exercising, not doing Yoga like usual. I'm more of the 'I'm gonna act like I'm doing something but in reality I'm being lazy'. That'll be me. My dance teacher catches me sleeping, she stomps her foot next to my head as everyone is still laying down feet in the air, holding it tight. I'm asleep until she stomps 3 times, loud enough for me to awake and growl. She yells "Miss. Adams! You better be ready to run 3 laps in the baseball field, I am not happy with you sleeping in my class, now get up and run 3 laps!" I look at the clock and the bell is about to ring any second. "But Mrs. Trainer! Its almost time to head out." I whine. "Well you better get running then" she says and walks off.

I run like my feet are on fire. The bell rings and I don't have time to change into my real clothes. I'm left with this skimpy outfit. Oh great! I feel like Miley Cyrus...just spreading my stuff around in a teen outfit. Not cool.

As I drift through to get to class, I turn around and suddenly bump into what seemed unreal. A boy, almost wax-like, like made out of something unreal. Glitter and ice cream? Something with fantasy!

I look straight ahead. Into these gorgeous pale grayish, violet, turquoise eyes. I can't feel time, I can't feel my left leg, nor my right. My heart has sunken in and is beating to the max. My stomach feels like I've been on a rollercoaster. That feeling where you're going up and down at crazy speeds.

He's looking at me with a smirk. He was taller than me, I being 5'4 and him around 5'8. I cannot help but look at him in disbelief. He seems soo unreal. His pale almost rosy skin, big dark pink lips, almost like after you lick them, big and rosy too. His hair is brown, almost wavy in a way. Short enough to not look dirty, long enough to make me wanna drift my fingers through them.

I stood there, staring. I could not stop looking at him. I was in a different world for God knows how long. I gazed, long and intently. He just looked at me with a smirk, one hand reaching out to me with my phone in his hand, the other hand in his pocket, almost shy-like. I hadn't noticed but everyone in the halls were gone. He looked at me and finally broke the ice. "Are you ok?'' he asked.

I quickly shook my head, thinking it would wake me up from this weird thing that just happened right before my eyes. I looked at him again and there I go, like an idiot, I am hypnotised, once again.

He chuckles and I break my staring contest. "oh, uh...Sorry. You...uh...yeah...uh...what?" I say. That's the best you can do Lora? Really? Gosh, I'm stupid I say to myself. He looks at me again, after a 2 second browse he gives around the hall.

"You kinda...uh...we uh...bumped into eachother, sorry, yeah...uh...we're late for class." he says. "Oh yeah, uh...well ok..." that's all that I say before I take my phone out of his hand and walk away. I try to make it to the parking lot without looking back. It was last period and no one was checking out to see who was ditching class. I made a get away, and walked to my car. I get in, I feel safer now. I couldn't believe I had just experienced such a great moment. This guy was a work of art. A sad, loving work of art. Who was he?