Chapter 6

I was finally home, I don't know how I made it without even noticing driving, when did I even insert the Infinity key into the ignition? No clue...

When I got home, I told my mum I wasn't feeling well. I asked her to call my cheer coach, let her know I wouldn't make it to Cheer. I wasn't able to pick up Michelle either, so my mum took care of it.

I laid on my bed, thinking of this gorgeous guy. Of this Gorgeous, mysterious, skinny guy. Who was he? Who? I couldn't think straight, I couldn't think of anything but him. After a while, I must've knocked out into the dream I felt I was in all day since Mr. Mystery guy. I awoke to my mum's voice, asking me if I was ok to still make it to Ballet.

My mum was a gymnist, back in her day. She was very young, she got married to my father very young. Unfortunately, because they were very young, their relationship didn't work out, when I was 3 they seperated. My mum dissapeared and I never saw my father not until just last summer. My mum remarried when I was 6, my step dad is awesome. I love him like he is my real dad. Although when I was little, I used to cry to myself everytime I said that. I used to say I loved my real dad more but then I would cry because it was a bit of a lie. I loved them the same, I wish I would've known that before I made myself cry all the time, thinking that I was a bad daughter because I chose sides. If they only knew, they'd laugh at me.

My mum although she had her own time to shine, she was very...uh...open about her wanting me to dance. I've been in all sorts of dance groups and classes since I was 3. I know it all. So, letting my mum down and skipping Ballet too, would be a dissapointment to her. So I rushed to shower and get ready for Miss. Honey's ballet class which would begin in the next 15minutes. Gosh I hope I can make it!

***

It's Saturday, finally I get to sleep in and let my muscles and mind relax. I've been a bit tense since I've seen that gorgeous guy. I've been dying to see him again, but now all I can do is wait.

My mum calls my name, knowing I wont get up but she'll eventually get near enough for me to yell "what!?", meaning she'll get an approval to enter my room.

"What?!" I yell. She enters my room and says "Get up, someone is here to see you...I don't think I've ever seen this person before." I get up as fast as a light switch lights on. I'm about to go see for myself who it is. I'm asking myself a million questions. "Could it be him?, Who told him where I live?, Maybe he sent an inspector gadget type man to look for me?, Maybe he fell deeply inlove and hasn't been able to stop thinking about me, so now he's going house to house looking for me?"

I then realize, I just woke up...stinky breath! Ewwww!! I rush to my restroom, I have dry drool across my right cheek, crazy hair as if I've just gotten into a cat fight. I quickly wash my face and brush my teeth. I then hurry to go see who it is, I run and without a step further, I fall right on my ass. Right in front of a skinny, short, phillipino guy. My ass hurt real bad, but my hopes and desires hurt alot more when I realized this wasn't who I was expecting.

I get up and quickly say "Hi Darryl, what's up? What are you doing here?"

He looks at me like I'm some kind of wonderwoman, "Oh uh, you left your stuff in the girls locker room yesterday, and since I'm the cleaner kid, I found it, knew it was yours and asked my mom if we could drop it off for you. I hope its ok" he says.

"Oh ok, yeah, thanks man. I really appreciate that." I look at him and continue, "thanks, really."

He looks kinda shy and akward, he says Goodby and heads back into his mom's minivan.

As I walk back to my room, I give my sisters a kiss and let them go back to their Finding Nemo movie. I jump into my big king size bed, close my black and purple Alice in wonderland mosquito net that hovers around my entire bed. I grab a pillow, press it against my face and I moan like someone has just taken all of a baby's bottles away from his mouth. I can't believe I was such a sucker, I made myself think I might be loved, ugh, I made myself believed HE even cared about me. Oh god, he doesn't have any clue of what he's done to me, that guy has stolen every bit of my thoughts. I can't believe I've been soo stupid. I can't wait to go back to school and not be alone thinking about him.