Chapter 13

Hey guys! Lora here, hope you guys find my true story interesting. Please vote or comment if you like or don't like. Thanks tons! X's & Oh's * Lora.

****

Chapter 13

The days go by slowly, oh so very slowly. I can't concentrate on anything but Anthony. As much as I didn't want to admit in reality, he was sucking every thought and feeling I had. I hadn't seen him more than once out of a few days all because he seemed to have disappeared, I was either dreaming or he vanished as fast as I caught my breath.We go to school, we SHOULD bump into eachother sometimes right? It's only like the most normal thing ever! Ugh, I was beginning to turn into a psycho. I knew I was, I felt it. Almost like I was not human but mental. I don't know, this whole guy thing got me thinking of things I never thought possible. But talking to him face to face was out of the question. I'm afraid of my new anger and stress, I don't know if I'd go kiss him French-style or attack him for making me feel this way. Whatever it was, I don't think I want to take a risk. I'm soo freakishly psychotic that I don't know myself right now.

I'm all ready for school, its Friday once again and I'm doing my usual routine, wake up, shower, sit to watch spongebob squarepants for 15minutes, get ready, eyeliner, sister, drop sister off to the school bus, and off I go to another day in high school. The minutes seem soo bland. Everything in my life seems soo bland. High school isn't fun anymore, its nothing but dreadful and grey. I walk looking straight forward but I see nothing, nothing at all. People move and talk but I feel nothing and hear silence. How could I be such a loser? I've always been popular, not because it was cool, mainly because I was blunt and people needed that sometimes in this made up life. Or maybe cause I was a cheerleader, a dancer, a person its best to keep on your good side than bad side. Maybe.

Classes. They suck. I do work, I read and people talk but what good does that do? Nothing for me, not right now. Gosh! I'm soo emo!!

"What's wrong with you?"

I take a look at the beach blonde haired boy, who is smirking at me with a bit of scare in his face. I look at him still, I didn't notice but my lips were making a bit of an O shape. I try to shake my head in hopes to ignore my thoughts, "Dude, seriously, what's wrong with you? Are you...? Uh, don't get mad but...are you..on your..?? Girl thing? Your per-"

Ewww! Never. Want. That. Question. Asked. By. Nigel.!!!

I look at him with confusion and quickly snap, "No!, what's YOUR problem man? That's sick.", I'm whispering just as low as he was."Don't ask that, that's not right." I punch him in the arm.

He looks at me in relieve. I know he's one of my greatest guy friends but seriously! C'mon man, this is just not right. Well, he did go buy me pamprin one time, oh and he cured my ribcage massive cuts and bruises with ninja turtles band aids when I fell off the stairs while skateboarding. Hmm...I guess maybe- eww no! It's still gross. No offence.

"Well I had to ask. You're all weird, like a robot. I talk to you and all you do is stare into space. Are you sure you're cool?", he's looking at me, trying to catch my eyes but all I do is stare at the textbook that lays in front of me flat on my student desk. I can feel him, he's right next to me, I can see him through my peripheral vision, he looks down at his papers, pretending to have the need of organizing them and looks back at me, "are you sure-", I quickly turn around to look at him but my eyes don't match his for longer than a second.

"Yes, Nigel! I'm more than sure, thanks." I can feel he's bummed out or something, so I can't help but look at him and smile, "I'm sorry, its just I have a lot on my mind right now."

"Is it your girlfriend? That one that carries you around like she's afraid you'll loose from her?, cause she's scary."

I look at him confused yet its kinda funny, "What's wrong with her? Well besides the obvious? I know she can be extremely intimidating cause-".

"Cause she's a freak. Lora, I'm a guy and even I can see it. I've seen you guys walk around and she looks at everyone mean, like really mean and no one has done anything. If anything, its you who gets in fights, so why is she threatening everyone with her eyes for just looking your way? It's because she's a freak."

I'm stunned. Kinda. I know how Starr is though, "Don't be too mean. She can be real nice and funny, but she's a tough one to crack. It's ok though, we're tight friends, and no, I'm not with her anymore. Thank the higher power from above. But it is a bit hard to get her off my back, she just won't let go." I look at him with a bit of sadness, I can see he knows I wish Starr was no where in my mind or words.

"Wow, I can tell she's more than what you say. A burden? A horrible curse? A living hell!", he pokes my ribcage and that causes me to giggle a bit."Just be direct and make sure she knows exactly how you feel, don't let it get worse. You don't deserve this."

Oh Nigel, you're almost a girl right now. Haha. But I love it!

I smile at him and say a did hush, I don't wanna get in trouble in class.

If it wasn't for Nigel and his very girl-like talk, I don't think I would've been able to talk about this with anyone else, other than my sleeping sisters. But even then, I was always kinda afraid that Starr would be spying on me through my window where too many times she's snuck in for warm nights with me. Thanks Nigel.

****