New Story Plot!

Hello everyone, today I'm here to announce that I'm working on a new story, unrelated to Tethered Souls.

The story title is TBD but for now it's looking like it'll be called Idolised Lies.

Here's the plot:

Leafy had it all, a quickly rising star in the idol world. She was gaining thousands of new fans every day, the fastest fan growth in history.

She was on the front page of magazines and preforming in massive sold out arenas, she was the top dog.

Until one day a video of her true nature circulated, as as quickly as she gained fans she lost them. With her entire world she had build falling around her, the only person she can turn to is her manager.

However, due to her large fan base there were a number of superfans who didn't betray her, her manager stuck by her side and was able to get her into a low ranking company so she could still preform.

It's a rundown studio in the bad side of the city and Leafy loathes it but she's taught to be greatful that she wasn't run out of the industry all together.

Biting her tongue at every inconvenience, things take a turn for the better when she is assigned a new body guard who she finds very refreshing.

She's glad to meet someone who treats her as a human and she takes a shine to him.

But is there more history between them than she realises?
==============================

So there's the plot, would you want me to begin writing it as a book?