Controversial Opinions.

I'm bored as hell rn so here's my kinda iffy opinions.

1. Not every Fireafy fic is good and well written and that's a good thing, it's nice to see people starting somewhere and it encourages people to continue writing.

2. Just because an idea doesn't "belong" to someone doesn't mean you can use it without credit. The story ideas I come up with don't technically belong to me but it's difficult to think of ways I can make these ideas interesting and then people come along and just copy the idea with zero credit, it just throws the effort out the window, just don't.

3. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I did not care for Conflicted by You.

I cannot understand the story at all, everyone is so OOC and confusing, I can't understand Firey and Leafy's relationship, like are they back together ? Do they still love each other? And what the hell is going on with Leafy and Eggy??? Also why Eggy of all people? They literally aren't even friends, it's goofy.

People keep saying that Gone Without You is similar to Conflicted by You but I am doing my best to make it the opposite, I have read Conflicted by You once and that was in 2021 and I don't really see the similarities aside from the fact that Firey fucks off for a bit idk.

4. Some Fireafy authors are really underrated and need more hype.

Ohaven, Logicalityfander and more, these guys have such good writing and books and they need wayyyyyyyy more hype.

Ohaven is how I imagine a modern, more angsty Fireafy and their books are so well done, I re-read them all the time, they have such a gorgeous style and I just eat it up.

Logicalityfander has a damn amazing book called In The Spotlight and I'm bewildered by the fact it has 1k reads when it deserves so much more, I know it hasn't been out for very long but still.

Please add any underrated Fireafy books like these to your library because they need to be seen because they are too damn good to keep hidden.

(Other mentions are asfdfilmo and TippyToas )

5. Spelling, grammar and other such mistakes are okay.

I understand that it can be a but irritating but like people are trying their best, just leave em be and don't point it out.

6. If you know you're not gonna update a book you've written and it's really popular, like, people are asking for updates and still engaging with it after a year, just try and give a summary of how the book would have ended because there are books on here that are so good but don't have an ending because the author left the site and it's so sad because I know damn well the ending would have been perfect.

Like just a small chapter giving bullet points of what would have happened would be perfect because then people can imagine it and everything is just nice and tied together.

(On a similar note, people need to respect when authors choose to leave a fandom/abandon a book, you don't know why the author has made this choice but you should respect it and not spam them and begging them to come back.