Chapter One: Destined Encounter

A/N: Welcome to the first chapter of Destiny.

Since this series is still new, I'm gonna stop at maybe Chapter Three or Five.

With this currently still being new, and not a lot is known about the characters, I have to know some things before continuing.

Also, I won't be having those "[MC] Current Pokémon Team" Chapters. Because those can be spoilers for those who doesn't want to be spoiled. I'm planning on doing this to "Journey" and "Paradise", but not yet.

Also, Atlas' Profile will be out after this Chapter. After some time.

🗲 Destiny 🗲

[Indigo Academy - Atlas' Room]

Currently in the Kanto Region, the sun is rising. Inside of the Indigo Academy.

Inside of Atlas' room. A Shiny Pikachu could be seen waking up on a pillow, next to an empty one. This Pikachu's name is Ace.

Ace sat up, he yawns and rubs his eyes a bit. His ears twitched as he heard his Trainer. "Pika Pika!" He said in a happy tone, and stood on all fours his tail wagging a bit.

A male with short light-brown hair and hazel colored eyes appeared into the view, he is seen fixing his black tie. His current outfit consists of a white button-up, black pants. His name is Atlas.

"Good morning, Ace." Atlas greeted, seeing his Pokémon partner awake. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, petting Ace's head.
"Pika~!" Ace sounds delighted.

Atlas chuckled. "I'm glad." He said, he looks at the mirror and finishes fixing his tie. "There!" He looks at himself. "What do you think, Ace?" He asked, looking at him.
"Pika?" Ace tilted his head a bit. "Pika Pika!" He nodded.

Atlas smiled. He looks at the clock, and saw the time. "Time already. Let's go, Ace." He called.
"Pika!" Ace hurried towards Atlas who is at the edge of the bed, he jumps onto Atlas' left-shoulder. "Pika~!" He rubs his cheek against Atlas'.

"Ready to greet some new students?" Atlas asked.
"Pi Pika!" Ace sounded happy.

Atlas stops for a moment, he smiled looking at a small box

"Let's go!" Atlas said, he opened the door and went out going to greet the new students that'll be staying in the Indigo Academy.

🗲 Destiny 🗲

[Dormitory - Hallway]

Liko and Ann had settled into their room.

Atlas knocked on the door to both Liko and Ann's room.

"Coming." Liko said, from the other side before opening the door. "Can I... help you?" She asked, momentarily stopping before looking up at the tall male with a clipboard in his hand.

"Hello." Atlas greeted, with a warm smile. "I'm Atlas, and this is my Pokémon partner, Ace." He said, looking at Ace who is still on his shoulder.
"Pika Pika!" Ace waves Liko.

"Is both both Ms. Liko and Ms. Ann in Room 303?" Atlas asked, looking at his clipboard.

"Y-Yes..." Liko said, nodded, a bit socially awkward.

"Liko, who is it?" Ann asked, going towards her friend. "Who are you?" She asked, seeing Atlas.

"I'm Atlas. I'm here to make sure all the students have arrived at the Indigo Academy, and have all settled into their rooms." Atlas said. "Did you two encounter any problem?" He asked.