Chapter Eleven: Battle in the Arboliva Forest

🗲 Destiny 🗲

[Arboliva Forest]

Currently Trey, Liko, Roy and Mollie were at the Arboliva Forest, both Liko and Roy's new friend Nemona who the two had met during their visit to Artazon City.

Two days ago, the two had came back onto the Brave Asagi some time after Trey had returned. They shared the information they had gotten to the others.

Now, everyone stood shocked seeing the sight of the burnt down forest.

"Huh? No way!" Roy said. "This is the forest Mr. Brassius mentioned?" He asked.

"That's no forest..." Liko said.

"It's just a bare hill." Roy said.

"What happened here?" Trey asked.

"There was a wildfire here recently." Nemona told them.

"Huh?" Liko and Roy said.

"The news said it was a lightning strike." Mollie informed. "The forest would be dry this time of year."

"I saw the news yesterday, but seeing it in real life its still hard to believe." Trey said.
"Pika..." Ace was on his shoulder, his ears drops down.

"If the forest's burnt up, we'll never solve its mystery!" Roy said sitting on the ground.

"I heard it's still green across the hill, though." Nemona said looking towards the direction.

"Really? Let's go, Fuecoco!" Roy said looking at his partner.
"Fueco." Fuecoco agrees.

Roy stood up. "Nemona! Thanks for guiding us here!" He thanked her.

"No problem. Go for it, you two." Nemona told them, she starts walking away.

"Yeah! Thank you!" Liko said.

"See ya!" Roy said waving.

"Roy! If I see you again somewhere, let's battle!" Nemona said and walks away.

The group were now walking through the burnt down part of the forest, making their way towards where Nemona had told them.

"There's no Pokemon anywhere..." Liko said looking around.

Chansey was sad.

"They must have run off due to the wildfire." Mollie said.

"That's awful..." Roy said.

"Hopefully no Pokémon were hurt during the wildfire." Trey said, wishing that the Pokémon that were in the forest during the wildfire was safe.

"But when rain comes, greenery will sprout again." Mollie said. "When the forest eventually returns, the Pokémon will follow."

"I hope it rains soon." Liko said looking up towards the sky.

"Yeah." Mollie said.

Roy made a noise, both Liko and Trey went towards him.

"It's just like Nemona said." Liko said.

After a while, the group were now walking through the trees inside of the forest.

"I'll go scout ahead!" Roy told the others who were behind and ran forward. "Let's go, Fuecoco!"
"Fueco!" Fuecoco follows him.

"Be careful!" Liko said.

"I'll be fine!" Roy reassured. "I know my way around forests!"
"Fueco!" Fuecoco agrees.

"But still, don't get lost while exploring the forest." Trey said.
"Pika." Ace agrees, he is still on Trey's shoulders.