Chapter Twenty-One: Sick Day

[Author's Note]

For now, I'll try to use Brioche as much as I can.
Who knows? I might end up keeping him.

He's one of the few Paldea Pokémon I like.

🗲 Destiny 🗲

[Mountain Hut - Inside]

Somewhere near the Galar Mine, there was a Thunderstorm, inside of a Mountain Shed a familiar Sizzlipede is seen resting on a shelf to get away from the storm in case it rains.

This familiar Sizzlipede is the same Sizzlipede that had met Atlas in the Motostoke Stadium.

Suddenly a frightened Hatenna went into the Mountain Shed to hide from the thunderstorm. Upon entering the Hatenna and Sizzlipede saw each other, both of them knows the other were not causing trouble so they ignored each other.

Hatenna jumps onto a crate, she looks out the window seeing the thunderclouds, the steps a few steps back frightened and fell into the crate.

[Mountain - Somewhere]

Currently on the road. Friede, Atlas, Liko and Roy were headed towards the Galar Mine to investigate.

"It's gonna be mountain trails for quite a while." Friede noted. He looks back at the others. "Can you handle it?" He asked.
Cap is on his shoulders.

"Yeah! Rayquaza awaits!" Roy said.
"Feuco!" Fuecoco agrees, he walks beside him.

"You're so dedicated, Roy." Liko said.

"It'll be a tough opponent." Friede said.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Atlas asked, but he was smiling.
Ace is on his shoulders.

"It's the reason I left on my adventure. I'll just hit it with all I've got!" Roy declared.

"Being able to say that so confidently... Roy kind of amazes me." Liko thinks to herself. She looks at Sprigatito.
Sprigatito meowed, tilting its head while looking at Liko.

"I wonder if Sprigatito wants to get stronger..." Liko thinks to herself.
Sprigatito meowed, again.

"What's wrong, Liko?" Roy asked seeing her troubled expression.

"Huh?" Liko said looking towards Roy. "Oh, I was wondering what kind of trainer I want to be..."

"Does it matter? Any kind's good." Roy said.

"All sorts of people can be called "trainers," after all." Friede said. "People who want to get stronger. People who want to collect lots of Pokémon. People who want to discover brand-new Pokémon." He listed.

"People who wants to take care of Pokémon. People who wants to research Pokémon. People who wants to befriend Pokémon." Atlas added. "And there's many more." He said smiling.

"Yeah." Friede nodded at Atlas' words. "Keep doing what feels right and you'll become the trainer you're meant to be." He told Liko.

"Right. Thank you." Liko said. She looks down. "What feels right..." She thinks to herself.

After a while, both Roy and Fuecoco were walking at the front the both of them were humming their song.

Both Friede and Atlas were walking next to each other.

"He's in a good mood." Friede said.
"Pika" Cap agrees.

"It must be because we're going to the last place where the Black Rayquaza was spotted." Atlas said.
"Pikachu." Ace agrees.