Chapter Ten: Fidough's Calling

A/N: I've decided to do some changes on Trey's background.

It doesn't change much, but instead the whole being found somewhere in Kanto two years ago, I'm changing that to be around before Cosmo's Journey starts.

Basically, Trey and Ace were found sometime before Cosmo and Buddy's journey started. I'm not sure when, since the anime is kinda "timeless" I'm gonna make that the case.

Hopefully soon, Trey and Ace can start remembering some things from their past.

🗲 Destiny 🗲

[Brave Asagi - Greenhouse]

Today is another day on the Brave Asagi. Both Trey and Ace were inside of the Greenhouse as usual, taking care of the plants.

"These Pecha Berries are looking great." Trey said, he picks one out and placed it into a basket. "I wonder if Murdock has any recipes for them."
"Pika Pika." Ace agrees, he was holding some Pecha Berries in his arms.

[Outside Deck]

Now, both Trey and Ace were at the Outside Deck looking out at the South Province.

"I wonder how both Liko and Roy are doing..." Trey said.
"Pika..." Ace agrees also curious.

Both Liko and Friede had returned to the Brave Asagi yesterday with information about the Black Rayquaza, turns out the Artazon City's Gym Leader: Brassius who might have a lead on it.
Today, both Liko and Roy had went there to find Brassius to ask about the Black Rayquaza.

Trey had decided to stay back, not wanting to trouble the two since he still has his injury.

"I wonder how that Fidough is doing..." Trey thought to himself as he remembered the Alternate-color Fidough both him and Ace had held yesterday.

Ludlow suddenly appeared beside Trey startling the trainer and his Pikachu. "Do good for others, it will come back in unexpected ways." He said.

"L-Ludlow? What do you mean by that?" Trey asked.
"Pika?" Ace was a bit confused.

"Nothing, just felt like you needed to hear it." Ludlow told him.

"Huh?" Trey said, he was about to ask what he means until a noise stopped him. "What's that?" He asked and looks down, there he saw the Fidough he had held yesterday. "Fidough?"

The Fidough was at the bridge that connects the Brave Asagi to the ground, it kept jumping as it barks.

Trey went down from the Brave Asagi, with Ace on his shoulder. The human male went down and stops in front of the Fidough. The Fidough begin going around his feet while barking. "I-Is there something you wanted to tell me?" He asked looking at it.

Ace jumps down from Trey's shoulder. "Pika Pi?" He asked the Fidough.

The Fidough replies to Ace, and went away.

"Pika Pika." Ace went to follow the Fidough, before he stops, he looks back at Trey and waves for his trainer to follow. "Pika Pikachu." He continues following the Puppy Pokémon.

"Wait up!" Trey called and followed the best he could. "I wonder what happened." He thought.

[Hidden Grotto]

Fidough had led both Trey and Ace into a Hidden Grotto that was located in the forest.

Fidough pops out of a bush, with Ace behind it. The bushes shakes a bit and Trey came out.