Chapter Twenty-Five: Escaping the Castle

[Author's Note]

I'm honestly, kinda curious what name Obsidian would have if I'm going for the English Dub version. His name was thought of, before the English names of the rest of the admins were revealed.

So, when I found out Onyx's name in the official English version is Sidian, which is just one letter away from "Obsidian", I wonder what kind of name Obsidian would have if I was going for the English Dub.

🗲 Destiny 🗲

[Diana's Castle - Inside]

Continuing from where things were left off...

Liko, Roy, Atlas, Friede and their Pokémon were all being cornered by Amethio's group.

"That's the Pokémon that was once the pendant. Hand it over." Amethio demanded referring to Terapagos.

Terapagos did a cry.

"No, Terapagos!" Liko said holding it.

"Terapagos..." Amethio said, now knowing the name of the Pokémon as he looks at it.

Diana's Arcanine ran into the room and jumps into the air.

"Arcanine?!" Zirc said surprised.

"Golduck! Water Pulse!" Onia commanded.
Golduck fires its attack towards Arcanine, but it missed.

"Ceruledge, use Psycho Cut!" Amethio commanded.

While Diana's Arcanine distracts the Explorers, Diana and her Squawkabilly enters the room.

"Old castle!" Squawkabilly said.
"Are you okay?!" Diana asked looking towards them.

"Grandmother!" Liko called seeing her.

Diana's Arcanine lands on top of the coffee table, crushing it.

"Arcanine, use Flamethrower!" Diana shouted while pointing towards the Explorers.
Arcanine fired its attack at Ceruledge who blocks it.

"Run for it!" Diana told the others. "Squawkabilly, take care of them for me!" She said.
"Liko!" Squawkabilly said, it flew towards a painting, landing on it and triggers a hidden passage.

"Charizard, return!" Friede shouted as he returned his Charizard back into its Pokéball.

"Make sure to stay close, we'll get you out of here." Atlas said looking towards the Marshtomp.
"Pikachu!" Ace agrees, he is on the ground.

"But what about you?" Liko asked her Grandmother.

"I need to pick something up. See you later." Diana told her.

"Hurry! Atlas! Liko! Roy!" Friede called, they all ran towards the hidden passage.

"Stop! Golduck, use-!" Onia was about to command, but was stopped by Arcanine's Flamethrower.

[Hidden Passage]

Now inside of the hidden passage. Liko had safely tucked Terapagos back into the backpack.

"It's okay." Liko reassured. "And you, Hatenna?" She asked and she responded. "What a relief... Return, Hatenna." She said and returned Hatenna back into her Pokéball.

"For now, we need to get moving." Friede said. He checks his Rotom-Phone.

"Roger." Atlas said.
"Yeah." Liko said.
"Got it." Roy said.

Suddenly the ceiling starts to fall, reveling to be Zirc's Rhydon's doing.

"Hurry!" Friede said and the group runs.