Chapter Six: Set Sail for Paldea!

🗲 Destiny 🗲

[Beach]

Liko screamed as Amethio's Corviknight went towards her. But her pendant started glowing, it produces a bright light.

Friede shielded his eyes and puts his goggles on. "Liko! Trey!" He said worried.

Liko and Sprigatito looks around seeing that they were inside a barrier.

"Wh-What is that?" Roy asked.

"It looked like the barrier from before." Trey said remembering the same barrier appearing during the night of the first attack.

Amethio tch'ed as his Corviknight couldn't get passed the barrier.

"You protected me again?" Liko asked looking at her pendant. She looks towards whre Roy is, the boy held an Ancient Pokeball that starts to glow, reacting to the pendant.

The barrier soon disappeared.

"Liko! Roy! Trey!" Friede called, he takes off his goggles. Both him and Charizard was going to go towards them but were stopped.

"I won't let you through!" Zirc said, he was riding on his Skarmory.

"Stay out of my way!" Friede said. Both him and Charizard tried to go another way but were blocked by Onia who arrived riding on her Skarmory. "Charizard!" He shouted.
Charizard roared flying forward but was stopped.

"Whirlwind!" Both Zirc and Onia commanded, their Skarmory blew Charizard back.

Trey got back up with the help of Roy who pulled him up.

"Are you okay, Trey?" Liko asked worried.
Sprigatito meowed worried.

"Yeah, don't worry about me. It's just a sprained ankle." Trey said, he was going to put his right foot down but quickly retracted it as it hurts.

"I'll support you." Roy told Trey putting the one of the older male's arm around his shoulder.
"Fue..." Fuecoco is worried.

"Thank you." Trey thanked Roy a bit tiredly.
"Pika..." Ace looks at Trey worried, he was on the ground while his ears were facing down.

Everyone's attention were on Amethio who landed and recalled his Corviknight.

"You and the pendant will come with me." Amethio said to Liko.

"That's your treasure, right?" Roy asked looking at Liko. He looks back at Amethio. "You're not getting it!" He stated.

"Yeah! There's no way we're handing you something that doesn't belong to you!" Trey stated.

"Roy... Trey..." Liko said looking at them.

"Then... This calls for a battle." Amethio stated. "Ceruledge!" He shouted calling his Pokémon out. "The three of you, come at me together!" He told them.

"As if we even stand a chance... But..." Liko thought. "We have to try!" She said.
"Yeah!" Roy agrees.
"Of course!" Trey agrees.

"Sprigatito, Leafage!" Liko shouted.
"Fuecoco, Ember!" Roy shouted.
"Ace, Signal Beam!" Trey shouted.
Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Ace jumped into the air and fired their attacks at Ceruledge.

"Brush them away!" Amethio commanded.
His Ceruledge easily block the incoming attacks.

"This can't be..." Liko said.
"You've gotta be kidding!" Roy said.
"Not good." Trey said.

"Let's go, Sprigatito!" Liko said and runs forward.
Sprigatito meowed and runs forward.

"Go ahead, Roy. Ace and I will stay back." Trey told him.