Chapter Fourteen: Waiting...

A/N: This Chapter is really short, so hence the title.

But hopefully next Chapter will be a bit more exciting. Something interesting will happen in Chapter Fifteen.

Also, Trey's name has now officially been changed to "Atlas".

🗲 Destiny 🗲

[Brave Asagi - Hallway]

Currently, standing outside of Dot's room. Friede, Cap, Atlas, Ace, Murdock, Liko and Sprigatito were there.

"This is hopeless..." Dot said from the other side.
"Quaxly!" Quaxly seems to agree.

"What do you mean?" Friede asked.

"Rebooting, turning it off, retrying... Why is nothing working?!" Dot said annoyed.

"Dot, calm down." Liko told her.

"Still no signal on my Rotom-Phone." Murdock said, he had it out.

"Fact is, I've got no fix for this!" Dot stated.

"Looks like we'll be stuck here for a while..." Atlas said.

"But if the engine parts work independently from the data array, why not take off and see what happ-?" Friede suggested.

"No!" Dot yelled startling the group. "The helm wouldn't work, so all we could do is fly straight ahead! And it's too dangerous with the gauges acting up!" She stated.

"Got it, got it..." Friede said after recovering, he rubs the back of his head.

"Well, Roy isn't back yet anyway. You don't need to rush." Murdock said. "Dot! We understand, so try not to stress out about this, okay?" He told her.

"Got it." Dot said.

Murdock looked towards Liko. "Liko!" He called.

"Huh?" Liko said looking at him.

"Let's clear out heads with some shopping!" Murdock said and walks ahead.

Liko followed behind. "That was... a quick change." She thought sweat-dropping a bit.

"Make sure to be careful, you two!" Atlas told them.

Both Liko and Murdock replied with an "Okay."

Both Friede and Atlas heard Noctowl's call.

"Noctowl?" Friede said.

"Did something happened?" Atlas asked.

"I'll go and check it out." Friede told Atlas looking at him. "Why don't you go ahead and rest up for a bit."

"Okay, see you later." Atlas told him and he watched Friede and Cap went away.
"Pikachu." Ace is on his shoulders.

"Why don't we go check up on the greenhouse." Atlas told his partner.
"Pika." Ace agreed.

Atlas begin walking away, his Rotom-Phone suddenly flew out.
"Signal is back." It told him.

"Looks like the signal's back, better tell the others in the group chat." Atlas said and told the others in the Rising Volt Tacklers' group chat.

[Outside - Somewhere]

After checking on the greenhouse, Atlas, Ace and Brioche left the Brave Asagi to go check up on both Roy and Fuecoco.

Upon reaching where the two were, both Liko and Murdock were also on the path having returned from their shopping trip.

Everyone saw Roy jumping from a ledge and landing on a bunch of hay.