Chapter Twelve: Restoring the Forest

🗲 Destiny 🗲

[Arboliva Forest]

The trio and their Pokémon were still above Arboliva as they saw the amount of damage the wildfire did to the forest.

"The forest is hurt so badly..." Liko said.

Soon the they were brought back towards the ground, they got off of Arboliva.

"Liko! Roy! Trey!" Mollie called, both her and Chansey went towards them.

"The forest is burnt all the way through." Liko said.

"There's more damage than we thought." Roy said pointing towards the direction.

The giant Arboliva made a sad sound.

"As long as the forest lacks its greenery, there will be Pokémon like that Wooper unable to survive on their own." Mollie said.

"The Pokémon also lost their home due to the wildfire, I fear that they won't have anywhere else to go." Trey said.

"No way..." Roy said.

"Arboliva was sharing its nutrients with the weakened Pokémon and tending to them if they got hurt." Mollie said.

"It's like a forest doctor." Roy said.

"A doctor... That's right." Mollie said. "But it can only do so much with the forest in his state..."

"I'd hate to leave Arboliva and the forest Pokémon like this. What should we do?" Liko thinks to herself. She thought of an idea. "We should plant a forest!" She proclaimed.

"Huh?!" Roy said surprised.
"What do you mean." Trey asked curious.
Mollie smiled.

After Liko told the others her plan, everyone agreed to help save the forest.

"Sprigatito! Grab some berries with Quick Attack!" Liko shouted.
Sprigatito glows a bit, it sped towards a Pecha Berry Tree and pick out the berries.

"Thank you, Sprigatito. I guess we should find more kinds of berries." Liko told it, she grabs the Pecha Berry Sprigatito brought. She pointed towards another tree. "Sprigatito! This time, use Leafage!"
Sprigatito did as told, and made a bunch of Sitrus Berries to fall into the ongoing pile.

"I get it. So we're gonna plant these." Roy said.

Mollie checks if there was a signal.
"No reception." Mollie's Rotom-Phone informed.

"Signal really doesn't reach here, huh?" Mollie said.

"What's wrong?" Roy asked.

"I wanted to ask Friede and the others for help." Mollie said.

"That's a great idea, too bad none of our Rotom-Phones have any signals." Trey said, he had his Rotom-Phone out.
"Pika..." Ace is on his shoulders.

"We can try calling them later." Liko said. "Mollie and I will gather the berries." She looked towards Roy and Trey. "Roy, Fuecoco, Trey, Ace and Brioche, you can till the soil."

"Okay!" Roy said. He looked towards Fuecoco. "Let's do it, Fuecoco!"
"Fueco!" Fuecoco agreed and jumps.

"Let's do our best, Ace, Brioche!" Trey said.
"Pika Pikachu!" Ace agreed.
Brioche barked and jumped agreeing.
"Let's go, Sprigatito!" Liko said.

Sprigatito meowed and followed her.

The group splits up to do their tasks.

"Fuecoco!" Roy called.
"Brioche!" Trey called.
"Stomping Tantrum!" They both shouted.