𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦

Fact Twenty One: The name "Velociraptor" means speedy thief.

Lucas's hands tighten around her waist in surprise, her lips meeting his as she pulls him towards her

Lucas's hands tighten around her waist in surprise, her lips meeting his as she pulls him towards her. Her lips are soft and the gentle tingles that usually run through his veins turn into sharp bolts of electricity.

She seems hesitant, her movements slow as their lips connect over and over so Lucas pulls her tighter, closer so they are chest to chest. His heart thumps away, knocking on Thea's chest to see if she is feeling the same. He can't believe she is kissing him.

This must mean that she feels the same right? Before he can think about it any longer she is pulling away, their lips brushing against each other as their eyes lock. Slowly Lucas can feel the waterfall on his back, the sun set creating a warm glow in the little hide away they are in.

He can't take his eyes off her gorgeous bronze eyes, the way she is looking up at him, the way her lips glisten in the light and the drops of water rolling down her neck. They reach for each other at the same time, lips meshing together harder as hands explore skin.

Thea's move from his jaw to his shoulders, her fingers digging in to the muscles while he pulls her closer. His hands move her further up his chest so he doesn't have to lean down as much and then they get lost in her hair, holding her head in place while he kisses the life out of her.

It's quicker, harder and the only sound around them is of the rushing water and the gasps of air coming from them both. Their bodies warm in the cool water as Lucas pushes his body against hers, trapping her between him and the ledge to stop her falling into the water as her legs slip from his waist.

Eventually they both break apart to take in some air but it doesn't stop them from bushing lips against lips as fingers trace the skin.

"We are on the same page." Thea whispers leaning back slightly to look into his blue eyes. She was nervous for his reaction but he kissed her back... and then kissed her again.

"Good, because I want to do that every single day for the rest of my life."

Thea's smile widens as her cheeks flush and that is exactly the reaction Lucas wanted from her. They spend the rest of their time swimming around and finally relaxing, unspoken words are conveyed through glances and little kisses here and there.

When the sky finally begins to darken the pair hop back onto the quad and head back to camp for dinner. "Lucas," Thea giggles lifting up her right shoulder as his lips tickle her neck, "Pay attention."

"You are the only thing I want to pay attention too."

She shakes her head and softens back into his chest while Lucas finally starts to pay attention to where they are going. His chest feels light and he basks in the new feeling, he really really really likes Thea... and he is glad she feels the same.