𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦

Fact Thirty One: The first dinosaurs were carnivores, or meat eaters. Later herbivores (plant eaters) and omnivores (both meat and plant eaters) appeared.

That evening the group celebrated finding a significant bone, one that was actually whole and had no huge cracks in

That evening the group celebrated finding a significant bone, one that was actually whole and had no huge cracks in. The rest of the afternoon everyone was on job, all brushing around it as they tried to break the rock from around it but after that, they finished early to celebrate.

The air was full of excitement and laughter, the smell of delicious food floating up towards the setting sun. Thea turned her attention towards Lucas, who was over the other side of the camp on the phone. She wondered how that conversation was going, if they expected this at all, or maybe they expected it sooner? She didn't know, she just hoped that Harvard would be happy, because this was all Lucas.

He trusted her opinions, took them into consideration, allowed her to follow her gut and in turn it lead them all here. His face was lit up with an orange glow, her eyes bright from the amazing day they had just had.

She felt her heart swell up looking at him, her body brimming with this warm feeling that kept her comforted. It almost felt like too much as her body was full of it, it had no where to go and she felt like she was going to burst just looking at him.

"I know that look," Arthur's voice quietly chuckled.

He had been her biggest supporter, literally held her together when she was falling apart. He was gentle and funny, always checking in on her. Thea knew how hard this had been on him, not just because he cared about her, or because she was so hurt, but because of his history.

"Me too," Stephanie grinned, "I'm so happy for you both."

The fact that he has barely blinked in response, his focus always on her tells Thea everything she needs to know.

Thea smiled shyly still not taking her eyes off her man, her whispered question following, "Is it not to soon?"

The other's smiled in recognition as the blonde haired girl then sighed and mumbled, "It's not to soon at all."

Lucas was her rock.

... and she had fallen so far into his arms, she knew there would never be anyone else.

🦒🐘🦒

Opening the material to hers and Lucas's hut she spots him at the end of the bed. His feet on the floor but his back to the mattress as his upper half is sprawled out. She slowly walks towards him and takes a seat on his lap, her body soon dropping to lay on top of his.

"Ooof," he teases. His hand comes up to play with her hair while she laughs and pokes him in his side. He peeks down to see her checks burning up, her eyes open although seemingly elsewhere.