𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

Fact Thirty Six: You might cry... In fact you WILL cry because I did and it's only fair.

Shelby and Ronan smiled with pride as they watched the new's reporter talk about the latest find in the paleontologist world

Shelby and Ronan smiled with pride as they watched the new's reporter talk about the latest find in the paleontologist world. Sloan and Evanna were to their right while Quinn perched on the edge on their left, his wife Bethany on his lap.

The kids... well adults were in the garden waiting for them all to start up the barbecue because today was the day Lucas came home.

"Can you turn it up?" Sloan groaned leaning closer towards the t.v.

"Why? Losing your hearing now your getting old." Ronan quipped, his eyes not leaving the screen as he watches on. It was his boy, his son and he was so ridiculously proud of him. A small clip of Lucas flashed on the screen and he watched as he laughed at something that had been said... but that particular moment took him back to all those times Ronan made him laugh, his tiny face lighting up as he squeezed that dinosaur he brought him at the museum.

"Not as old as Quinn over there." Sloan drawled looking over Ronan to Quinn on the other side of him.

"Fuck you." Quinn grumbled and Sloan grinned as Bethany giggled at them.

Shelby made eye contact with Ellie and it only took them seconds until they were all laughing. Even though the group had grown, the years slowly passing them by they never lost the tight grip they had on each other... even if they they still teased each other about pointless shit.

"- Researchers are astounded with the discovery, some saying the possibilities of finding a complete skeleton is so rare they don't think it has ever been done. The group of paleontologists spent just over three months in Zimbabwe and in that time they found the skeleton and unearthed it. Now we are going to hear from Harvard researcher, Elizabeth Harper on the status of the discovery."

"Good afternoon, Amanda. The skeleton has just entered into the US in the last hour and it will spend the next few days in transportation to our Lab at Harvard. Me and the now famous group of palaeontologists including Dr Lucas James -"

Shelby squeals, "That's my baby!"

"- and the newest member, Thea Marshal -"

Bethany smiles as a picture of Thea shows up on the screen, "Oh, she's so pretty."

"So gorgeous, "Ellie agrees her eyes moving to the small red head. She laughs quietly to herself as her friends cheeks darken at something Quinn was signing to her. It was a weird sight to get used to when Quinn was first learning. He had such huge hands and of course Sloan and Ronan tried to copy, but they couldn't keep up with how quickly the grumpy man had picked it up.

Evanna loved it, she loved the way Bethany's eyes would light up every time he did it... even now she looks amazed, like it's the first time she is watching him do it.