𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰

Fact Twenty Two: In 2015, scientist discovered a new dinosaur species. They nicknamed it "Hellboy" because the stubby horns above its eyes looked like the comic book character of the same name. They also had a "hellish" time excavating it from hard rock.

The sky was awake, the morning quiet and Lucas was happy to relax into the bed with Thea asleep on his chest

The sky was awake, the morning quiet and Lucas was happy to relax into the bed with Thea asleep on his chest. She cuddled into his side, head on his chest and her hand reaching for his heart.

This was one the few times when he wished he wasn't a morning person, so he could sleep away with her, have slow mornings filled with warmth, hugs and maybe a few kisses. But Lucas was like a clock, always on time, same time, every day.

His thoughts wondered to last night and the conversation he had with Thea last night. After getting into bed they had stayed up late talking about his childhood in more detail and then she started to share the memories she had. It was like seeing him open up allowed her too and Lucas was more sure than ever now that she was something special.

His attention is pulled out of his head as she shifts, his eyes moving to his fingers that had been lazily drawing over her thigh. "Good morning," he murmured leaning down to kiss her cheek.

She smiled, her eyes opening slowly, "Morning." Lucas then turns onto his side to face her, his lips nibbling away at her neck as she laughed, "Luc!"

Thea's stomach warmed at his husky chuckle and deep morning voice but more than that her heart thumped heavily inside her chest after their talk last night. He was so much more complex than others realised, he was strong and sensitive, calm and funny and he was perfect. Thea could see herself falling and falling had for this man.

"Have you been awake long?"

Lucas shook his head, "No, not long baby."

Lucas smiled as she cupped his face, her eyes bright in the morning glow. She leaned closer as if telling him a secret, her voice only a whisper among the morning silence, "thank you for sharing with me last night."

He shrugs feeling shy all of a sudden and Thea suppresses her giggle, "it meant a lot to me, to know that you trust me enough to share."

"Of course."

Then he grabs her waist and hauls her up and out of bed, her arms and legs wrapped around his front. Her squeak of surprise makes him laugh and then her pout follows, he knew she would stay in bed if he let her.

"I have someone I want you to meet, he's really special to me."

Thea's bronze eyes watch him and eventually she nods, "okay."

"Maybe," he teases dropping her to her feet, his hands resting on her back to pull her into his chest. "Maybe you could meet him when we go on our first date?"