𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵?

🦒🐘🦒

[DEDICATION]

This book was a surprise to me. I never intended to add a book into the Simple Love Trilogy but then I got a comment, then another... then another.

This book is for you.

A gift from me and my characters to you... as a final goodbye to the Simple Love world.

Love, Winnie xx

🦒ROCK WITH ME 🐘

22/03/23 ~ 29/07/23

~~~

[FACTS]

1. I don't know shit about Dinosaurs... 😂 all those facts I put at the beginning of the chapters was me learning right alongside you.

2. Lucas and Thea weren't aware but in the beginning they were working in the same lab, only a wall away from each other.

3. Lucas calls Thea an Angel because he believes she was a gift for him from Milo, someone to help him see the light.

4. This book was based off a very real finding of an unknown dinosaur in Zimbabwe in 2017 and 2019. They found nearly a whole skeleton and discovered it was the oldest dinosaur found in Africa.

They named it Mbiresaurus raathi and it would have looked like this

~~~

[NEXT STEPS FOR WINNIE?]

1. I'm going to be editing ALL of my books. I have very nearly finished Hand In Mine so they will start to be uploaded soon and then the rest of them will follow.

2. Bonus chapters for all 4 books. You will get a count down for each one so don't worry about missing them. I may keep some back for things like Halloween, Christmas, Valentines day that sort of thing as well so don't worry, they will ALL have at least 2 bonus chapters each.

3. Planning of my next Project😉🥀

4. Getting my socials active... you all know the drill by now 😂 I suck at them

~~~

[SO WHAT IS NEXT?]

PROJECT 'RED' - FALL 2023

This next book is going to be out of my comfort zone and will be a little different to the last 4 books I have written.

I want to push myself as an author and I am always trying out new techniques, advice I'm a given from a very good friend of mine and new tropes...

So I hope that my next adventure is something you will all follow along with 🥰

I am in the planning process at the moment and this one is going to take A LOT of planning so I wouldn't expect the book by the end of the summer.

I'm thinking somewhere around fall so I can give myself a break, I have been writing nonstop since  December 2021 and have a lot of things happening in my life right now. I just moved house, I'm going into another year of study in September and so much is happening between now and then so I am going to take some time for myself.

As always I will be bringing you along with my progress on here and on my insta... especially as this is something so different and new😏

~~~

[THANK YOU'S]

Thank you all  for reading, voting and commenting. It's been so heartwarming seeing you all follow along and I hope Lucas's book was everything you wanted💛

Hopefully I will see you in my future works and Project 'RED'.

Sending Love and Light,

Winnie Jade Lee 💛