𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹

Fact Twenty Six: The first dinosaurs that appeared during the Triassic Period 230 million years ago were small and lightweight. Bigger dinosaurs such as Brachiosaurus and Triceratops appeared during the Jurassic and Cretaceous periods.

While the other's slept into the morning, two were surprisingly awake

While the other's slept into the morning, two were surprisingly awake. It wasn't out of his routine because that never changed, but Thea was also awake... even after their late night swim last night.

She had been shifting around for awhile but during their time of sharing a bed Lucas had come to learn that she would move around a lot. So he laid back and let her move, pulling her closer every now and then until slowly her eyes opened.

"Morning," she smiled shyly, hiding her face into his chest.

He chuckled while moving some of her hair out of her face, then grasping her chin he tilted her head so he could place his lips on hers. Instantly warm tingles rushed between them and they both turned to press themselves against the other.

"Morning," Lucas mumbled back between kisses, the two of them getting wrapped up in each other quickly. When Thea's heart started racing and her body grow hot she knew she didn't want to stop but there was something she needed to do first.

"Wait," she whispered pushing on his shoulder. Lucas pulled away, his lips pulsing from the intensity as his eyes met hers.

"You okay?"

"Yeah," Thea giggled hopping out of bed, "I want to go brush my teeth."

He grinned and followed her up and out of their hut. Together they snuck around the camp and into the restrooms that were set up. Side by side they quickly washed their face and brushed their teeth before rushing back towards their hut.

It was early morning with the sun only just beginning to rise, but despite this the ground was sill hot against their bare feet. Lucas followed Thea in, finding the red cheeked girl standing at the foot of their bed.

He walked closer one step at a time, their eyes locking together as their only focus was each other. Reaching for each other at the same time their lips pushed against one another, Thea's hands finding their way to his hair while Lucas squeezed her waist and then lifted her into his arms.

Tingles flowed through their veins as they air become hot and thin between them. Mouth's panting for air as Lucas moved onto the bed, laying Thea down underneath him.

He paused to catch his breath, his eyes running over every inch of her. She was wearing one of her silk night dresses to keep cool but all he could think of was the fact that their was technically only underwear between them both. "You are beautiful, Thea."

He shivered as her fingers softly traced the muscles over his chest, "So are you - Beautiful I mean."

He smiled leaning down to kiss her neck, his lips brushing against her soft skin, her usual lavender scent engulfing him. Normally it would calm him but right now it only made his body temperature soar.