𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

TW: Mentions of the after effects of SA.

Fact Twenty Seven: The dinosaur with the longest name is Micropachycephalosaurus ("small thick-headed lizard"). It's fossils are usually found in China.

The next week seems to breeze by the team within a blink

The next week seems to breeze by the team within a blink. Eyes open at the first glimpse of dawn and minds shut off when the moon takes over. Each day is filled with long mornings full of digging, quick lunches for laughter and refueling and even longer afternoons sifting through the dirt they had dug up that morning.

They previous outline had been abandoned after Thea's theory had been proven right and they had moved the dig over by an extra five meters. In the sun it was hard work and when the magic begun to leave the air, the excitement dwindling by the hour the group tried to keep up their spirits. Barbecue nights, fun quiz's and late night swims for Thea and Lucas allowed the team to continue on day after day.

Thea continued to dig into the earth, sweat trickling down her back from the exertion, she was happy it was lunch soon. She had no idea how the others were still going when she was so exhausted... plus she had started later after Lucas let her accept Gigi's random call just as they were about to begin.

"Thea," Stephanie giggled, "You look like your ready to do what I'm doing."

Thea rolled her eyes, laughs escaping her lips as she looked at the women splayed out on the floor in the shape of a star fish. "Because it looks really comfy."

"It's not my fault you're fucking the boss, you could get away with it," she teases back.

Thea's mouth drops open in fake surprise as a gasp tears from her lips, she faked moving the shovel she was holding towards Steph as if she was about to drop the dirt over her, "Hey!"

Stephanie laughed, "You wait, the moment he spots me on the ground he will tell me to get up. If you were on the ground the man would have a heart attack."

"Thea! What the fuck?" Zack's angry voice startles Thea, her body jumping from the loud shout. She doesn't even have time to turn towards him because seconds later he is pulling the shovel out of her grasp.

"Zack!" Steph gasps standing up and reaching for him, her eyes watching Thea stumble back.

Thea steadies herself and the tent is now silent . Arthur watches on, his eyes on Lucas as he slowly makes his way towards the blonde girl Arthur knew he was falling in love with.

"You shoved her over with the shovel. I watched you do it."

Thea steps back, her brows furrowing in confusion as Zack steps towards her. "I didn't."

"Zack, she didn't do anything," Stephanie snaps rolling her eyes.

"I saw you on the floor," He snaps turning back towards her. "I don't understand Thea," he says turning back towards the girl.