41 // 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
41
[jealousy, jealousy]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━I SAT DOWN AT THE TABLE JUST BORED OUT OF MIND AS CARL WAS ROLLING OUT  DOUGH

I SAT DOWN AT THE TABLE JUST BORED OUT OF MIND AS CARL WAS ROLLING OUT DOUGH. I got up and walked towards him. The dough looked really out of form so I helped.

"You have to put more pressure on it to thin it out, not too much though." I said as I placed my hands on his and helped him roll out the dough. Tyler was grabbing some of his stuff and he had a bag.

"Shouldn't I be the one doing this?" He asked with a smirk.

"Well, sometimes women can be more, dominant." I said. "Okay I'm never saying that again." I said as I let go of his hands and walked over to Tyler.

"Where you off to?" I asked.

"Just gonna grab some supplies. I'll be back though, before sundown." He said.

"Okay, well be safe and don't get yourself killed." I said as I hugged him. He hugged me back and smiled at me.

"You two better not-"

"We won't, we'll I won't but I don't know if Carl will be able to contain himself." I said.

"I heard that.." He said form the kitchen. I laughed as Tyler waved me goodbye. I walked back in the kitchen and sighed.

"I can contain myself." He said.

"Mhm sure.." I said as I saw Olivia going outside, it was like we were a family, except the father was a psychotic uncle.

"Damn that smells good." Negan said as he stirred the pot. I hadn't even noticed he was there. His beard was shaved off and he looked a hell of a lot younger. He took a taste of the meat for the pasta and sighed. He looked over at Carl and brought the spoon up to Carl.

"Want a taste?" He asked. Carl just glared at him while Negan chuckled. Olivia was still outside, too scared to go back in. I sighed and Carl had now began to set up the table. I helped him out by handing him the utensils and napkins. There were now 3 settings and I sighed. Negna clicked his tongue as he looked at Carl.

"We're gonna need another setting." He said. Carl rolled his eyes and walked away to get more things. I stood there as Olivia came in with the lemonade. She sat the pitcher down but Negan held up his glass and she poured him one. I bit my lip as I walked back upstairs.

"And where are you going Quinn?" He asked.

"To change. I don't wanna look like this in front of a bunch of pedophiles." I said. He nodded and I walked to my room. I closed my door and took of my dress. I rummaged though my draw and found a short shirt with some black shorts. I put that on and ran back downstairs. Negan looked at me and sighed.

"Could you change the shirt?" He asked. I looked at it and looked back up.

"Why, it's fine to me." I said.