Chapter 4: Gimbap Girl

KYUHYUN'S POV

Her eyes. Her nose. Her lips. Her hair.

I can't forget how this gimbap girl looked like. At first I thought she was that member of that girl group but on the closer look she wasn't. Our first encounter was not a good one so I thought I should just give her space and just watch her from afar.

So for a month I just followed her whenever I have time. Until one day I happened to pass by and she was deep in thought. I bought iced latte for her but it looks like she doesn't like it. Or maybe she really is carrying something heavy. I tried to make her smile by making a joke but it seems like I made the wrong move.

Later that night I saw her again, crying but I don't think it would be a great idea if I would show up just to annoy her again. So I sent a random man to give her my handkerchief.

Then she was bothered by a drunk man. Just as I would go to her to rescue her, someone grabbed her away from the guy. And away from me. Cause I know who he is. The one that grabbed her was Lee Donghae-hyung.

And now here she is, under our van seat.

"You? Gimbap girl?" I was surprised, honestly. I never thought I would find her in a situation like this.

In order not to create further fuss about it, we went back inside the building to our dressing room.

"You looked like a Korean, but are you?" I asked her. I've been dying to ask her that, because I noticed that she don't respond to long and pure Korean conversations. But she has the face of a Korean.

She was looking at each one of us, but stares only at one person who stares back at her with unreadable expression on his face
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GWEN'S POV

They brought me to their dressing room to interrogate?

I'm looking at each one of them, still couldn't believe that they were right in front of me, breathing the same air inside the four corners of this room. But when I saw him I stared for a long time, then flashbacks of what happened for the past 3 months suddenly flows in my mind.

I didn't really have my hopes in making my dream into reality that we'd be in a relationship since it is really impossible.

"Yah! These little punks. That's your new personal assistant, not really personal though." someone who I remembered to be the 10-year manager of Super Junior.

Oh right! He is Won Yong Sun!

"PD Kim told me about you but what happened that you are already here inside their dressing room?"

I told him everything from the time of my arrival to my "fortunately unfortunate" meeting with the SJ members in their van.

"Ma-ja! She looks like Kyuhyun's celebrity crush, Jisoo-ya." Eunhyuk excitingly said after he looked at me carefully, "Is she the one you're talking about Kyu?" Siwon turned to Kyuhyun.

"Ani. What are you talking about?" he immediately answered, "She's not even close to my ideal type."

Ouch. Hearing that from your bias is a bit-yeah.

"-but she piqued my interest." His last words were inaudible. But his hyungs didn't bother asking about it. Instead, they introduced themselves one by one.

It's a little sad that I got to meet them without the other members anymore. But I'm still happy.

The smile that still lingers on me until all of the members got home and only Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Mr. Won Yong Sun were in the van with me.

"Michin(Crazy)" this annoying man beside me said with a small laugh. My smile faded because of it. What Kyuhyun said had made Eunhyuk look at the back seat.

"I'm curious though, you said that you are an ELF, who is your bias in Super Junior?"

By that question I know that I'm screwed. I can't just say that my bias is this punk, smiling devilishly at me right now. That would make me look stupid.

Come on, Gwen. Think. Think.

" Well I-uh..."

" Mwo(What),"

" Is it me? Are shy to say it in front of me? Don't be." Eunhyuk said smiling showing those healthy gums of his.

"Actually, I like all the members. Most of the ELF's biases are constantly changing you know," said I. Thinking that I can dodge this situation.

"But we are all different though? That means your standards are not constant eh?" Kyuhyun.

"It's not like that, it's just hard to pick only one you know. Like you said you're all different and not only one fits our standards.

But you fitted Cho Kyuhyun.

"Let's just say what is the most attractive to you? Visuals? Vocals? Dancers?" Eunhyuk said looking again at us, at the back.

Okay let's just end this here.

"For me its vocals."

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk looked at each other, Kyuhyun teasing Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk sulking as if my answer is really that big deal.

We arrived at the dorm where the three of them resides. Mr. Won parked the van. And I was left there inside, confused on what is happening.

"Oh I forgot to say that PD Kim told me that you doesn't have anywhere to go home, so I thought of bringing you here. Also for me to monitor you and give you instructions easily," Mr. Won said. With that I got out of the van and I just walked behind him.

When we arrived at their dorm, Kyuhyun was bringing some boxes from the door.

" What's that?" Mr. Won asked.

He just motioned his lips towards me. Is it my belongings? I ran inside and opened the boxes. Some are mine and some are just new.

I didn't think twice and I was so embarrassed that the whom I would be working for is moving my things. I was not paid just to make them do things for me. Aish!

"Let me do that Kyuhyun-ssi. You go inside and rest. You've had a long day and will have another tomorrow"

"Gwenchana, I have no schedule tomorrow," he said picking the last box, "but you owe me for helping you move these boxes."

I can't help but to stop myself from acting rude towards him by rolling my eyes or crossing my arms,('cause that's what I to do right now).

"Okay, what should I do to pay you, then?" I asked nervous on what he would say.

He moved forward towards me locking our eye contact, making me walk backwards. He kept on doing that until I hit the door where we found the boxes.

"Neo,(You)," putting his hand on my head, "look ugly." he said then messed up my hair with a laugh. His action and his words were annoying but why is my heart racing?

"Just take a rest, I'll think about how can you pay me back," he said then walked away.

I was left there calming myself from the sudden rise in my heart beat.