Chapter 25: Deep In The Night

KYUHYUN'S POV

I've been busy this past few days because I need to finish all the schedules that were on my plate before the holiday break starts.

But something that's weird is my mind. I've been very busy and normally I could focus but now I can't.

Aish! should I go see a doctor? I'm must be losing my sanity! Days passed but since the day that I kissed her, she's always on my mind. From the moment I opened my eyes until I closed them. I'm not sure if that's only because I'm thinking that I needed to apologize to her for not having her consent to kiss her. I don't know either why I did that. I never did something odd whenever I'm influenced by alcohol.

Ding!

I was interrupted on my thoughts when a text message was sent on our group chat.

>Tong Sun-hyung
You will be having a clothing line based on the group's specifications and you will meet the project manager next year. The time table on what and when you will be working on was not yet given.

>Shindong
That was great!

>Leeteuk
Can't wait for next year!

>Eunhyuk
Hyung! Do you know what's the name of the project manager?

>Yesung
Why do you care?

>Heechul
What, would you hit on her if she was a girl? Kkkkkkk

>Siwon
Hyung, you should follow up the time table. I should work my schedules around that schedule so that it won't be inconvenient to the project manager and their staffs.

>Tong Sun-hyung
I'll update you about the matter as soon as something was clarified. So don't worry too much and enjoy your holiday break.

I put down my phone on the car seat and went on my way. I have no schedule starting today and I just want to breath some fresh air and clear my mind.

Mwoya? Did the zombie apocalypse started? Why is she walking like a zombie?

I pulled the car over and went to her. She reeks of alcohol. Tsk.

"Are you okay? What happened?"

"Ah, yes I'm okay. I'm on my way to work."

She's on her way to work in that state? This woman, really.

"Let me take you there." actually I don't know where she was working right now after she resigned being our assistant manager slash personal assistant.

"I'm okay. You go on your way."

"You don't look okay to me. Get on the car or I'll tell your company to fire you because you're drunk going to work."

"I'm not drunk."

"Just get inside." I said pushing her to get on the car.

I think I can't get any sense from her right now, so I called Mi Na.

"Hello?"

"Mi Na-yah."

"Yes, Kyuhyun-ssi."

"Do you know what happened to Gwen? It looks like something bad happened. "

"How did you know? Did you see her?"

"Ah, yes. I saw her walking on the sidewalk like a zombie and she said she was going to work."

"It's a good thing that you got to see her before she went to work. She hasn't slept for days yet she was going to work. It's not like she can be awarded the perfect attendance but she said she still have to prepare for something."

"She also reeks of alcohol. Why is that?"

"She drank to sleep but only to find herself still awake even she consumed almost five bottles."

"Oh okay I'll just take her home."

"Thank you Kyuhyun-ssi. Just bring her to their residence. I need to go, bye."

She hung up before I can tell her that I don't know the passcode to their apartment.

I was also going to ask Gwen but she was already sleeping. What the? Mi Na said Gwen couldn't sleep even when she does everything. But right now she was sleeping without doing anything. She just fell asleep. Yeah, just like that.

Tsk. I should just wake her up when we arrive at our apartment building.

"Gwen-ah wake up. We're here."

She just shove off my hand that was on her arms trying to wake her up.

"Why did you do that?" she talked in her sleep.

"Do what?"

When she didn't answer, I just started the engine and drove without any destination in mind. She was tightly sleeping even when I tried to wake her up many times.

I even ate on a rest stop for lunch because I still can't wake her. I also bought something for her in case she wakes up.

After eating, I drove with a destination in mind. I still need to get some fresh air.

We arrived at Jumunjin Beach, and she was still asleep. I can't believe this woman. How can she just sleep when she doesn't even know what I'm going to do or if I have schedules for today?

I went out and leaned on the hood of the car to watch the waves and the sunset. Yes, the sun is already setting but she is still asleep.

When the sun had hidden itself completely, I went in the car only to see that she was still sleeping so soundly. I got to see her facial features closely.

Her wide forehead always hidden by her side bangs. Her eyes, that I always want to see glaring. Her perfect nose that I thought had undergone a surgery. Her lips-her pink and plump lips that I want to-

WHAT AM I DOING? Anyone who would hear what I'm thinking might think of me as a pervert!

That's when I realized that my heart was thumping so hard that I can actually hear its beating.

I know I'm just curious on this woman, she just piqued my interest but is it just a man's instinct for my body, especially my heart to react like this?

When we arrived at our apartment building I just carried her to our dorm since I don't know how to open their apartment.

I laid her down on my bed because her room in our dorm was also locked because she still has some of her things there.

Tired from driving all day, I also laid down on the sofa. But then I heard her crying. I rushed to my room, but she was still asleep.

"Can you just go back? I really miss the both of you. Ma. Pa. I don't think I can overcome this grief of loosing you."

I sat on the bed and stroked her hair, straightened her eyebrows and wiped her tears.

She then got up and hugged me.

"Ma. Pa. Please come back. I need you. I really need you."

I patted her on the back and told her soothing words that made her calm down.

"Shh, don't cry. I'll be here for you whenever you need someone."

When she totally calmed down, I kissed her on the forehead.

"Thank you."

My heart jumped a little when she whispered that.

What am I going to do? I'm not even drunk but why is my body reacting like this on her? Gosh, Cho Kyuhyun. Pull yourself together!