Chapter 39: Let Me Be Selfish

GWEN'S POV

It's been almost a week since we visited Kyuhyun's parents. It's a weekend and I don't have any plans to go anywhere because Mira and Mi Na are still out of the country, while Kyuhyun and his hyungs should be resting since its a weekend.

I can't stay still at home so I decided to make Sapin-sapin and pinoy - style pudding and I planned going to Kyu's parents.

I forgot to adjust the yield for sapin - sapin, so I ended up with so many servings. I just planned to put it in a round average-size container. It filled six containers, so decided to just continue with that yield for the next layers.

I did the same with the pudding, making another six containers. Then I packed them in partners, tying a royal blue ribbon around it.

Why am I like giving souvenirs to attendees to our wedding? Sksksks.

What is wrong with me?

I smiled imagining it. Then I slapped myself to wake up in reality. I really need to get slapped so that I won't expect something that won't happen.

I went down on the ground floor with the six pairs of delicacy.

The security guard smiled and made a salute to me. I gave back the smile and bowed my head to him.

"Good morning, here, take this."

I gave 4 pairs to the apartment building's security guard so that he could give it to the other guards when they come for their shift.

" Good morning ma'am. Can I ask who would take this?"

"It's for you and your fellow security guards. They are nothing much but think of it as a token of gratitude for making this building safe."

"Aigoo, Kamsahamnida, aga-ssi." he bowed and I also bowed at him then I  walked away with a smile.

It's a great thing that I'm good in directions. I remembered how to go there, so it won't be a problem to drive there by myself. I want to get to know his family more and make some memories with them. I only had a few with Ah Ra-unnie, so I want to also have some with his parents.

When I arrived there, I parked the car just a few steps away from their gate. I wouldn't mind walking than to ask them if I can park inside. I'm still new to them and I'm an introvert myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYUHYUN'S POV

"This thought never came to mind but if this would really happen, I would still choose her. I want to protect her. I want to make her happy. I don't want loose her, so if I have to choose I would choose her."

🎶 The Melody by Super Junior playing🎶

"Excuse me for a minute"

Gwen is calling.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Kyuhyunah are your parents at home?"

"Wae?"

"Well, I came to their house and I brought something for them." I smiled. It was really attractive of her to be so thoughtful.  " I am already outside but I just thought of this just now, I haven't told them ahead of time that I would be going. So they might not be at home or they may be resting."

"What great fate we have! I'm at my parents house." I said excitedly.  "You say you were outside?" I motioned to my parents that Gwen is here and told them that I'll go and let her in. They nodded on approval and went on my way towards the gate.