Chapter 36: Not Her

KYUHYUN'S POV

"ANDWAE!"

"Kyuhyunah? What is it?" I woke up suddenly, Eunhyuk-hyung was sitting beside me and I was sleeping on the sofa.

"Did you have a bad dream?" Donghae-hyung  asked after he rushed to give me a bottle of water.

"Maybe it's because you're tired. You should rest." Siwon-hyung said to me while running his hand on my back.

The three of them came here on my call. They have no schedules for the day so they went here with a bit of hesitation but when I said I need their help, they came.

"I'll ask the other hyungs about their opinion on this. And if they can suggest something that will satisfy your plan. Okay? So rest up a little. You still have another schedule later." Donghae-hyung as he stood up and the other two hyungs followed.

I went to my room, throwing my body on the bed to feel the softness. I lied there staring on the ceiling for minutes, clearing my thoughts and trying to find some sleep but it didn't came to me.

I keep on thinking about my dream. It was as if I'm beside a hospital bed. I was holding someone's hand and it fell unconscious the moment it wants to reach my face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up because of the ringing of my phone receiving an incoming call.

I fell asleep somehow. Maybe because I was really tired.

It was Tong Sun-hyung. He called to wake me up because I had locked my door and he can't go inside. I still have to go to my next schedule.

I looked at my phone for a minute and I thought of giving Gwen a call to cheer her up on her work and also to charge my energy on her.

She didn't pick up. Maybe because she was busy at work. She have to prepare for the upcoming launch of the SJ clothing line.

I just looked at the pictures we took while we were in the Philippines during the photo shoot and the bar tour that the two of us enjoyed. Unkonwingly, smile formed on my face because of the memories we have and the things that we will do in the future.

I have so many plans for the two of us and I keep on thinking about it even after my schedule and even now that I'm home with my parents, my sister and her own family.

"You keep on smiling. Is it because the food is good or is there something good that is on your mind?" my mother commented.

"Nae? Ah—that's" I rubbed my nape, unable to think how should I tell them what's on my mind.

"You don't have to be so flustered. I'm just happy that you keep on smiling. It's great to see you smile more." my mother said also smiling warmly.

"Have you been seeing her?" my sister asked out of nowhere making me choked after drinking water hastily.

"Nugu—"

"The one you went on the airplane with, when SJ have their last concert?" brother-in-law asked my sister.

My sister nodded.

"Who is she, adeul?"

"Ah, Gwen-ah? I've been meaning to introduce her to you—"

"So you've been seeing her?" Ah Ra-noona cut me mid-sentence with a smile on her face, "I'm right. She's you're type. I knew it the first time I laid my eyes on her."