Chapter 3: What A Luck

GWEN'S POV

Some random guy saw me crying and handed me a handkerchief. I took it, he bowed then walked away. Instead of consoling me with the gesture. I felt more alone. I find myself staring blankly again at the floor, while tears start to fall continuously again. It is a silent crying without any sound, just tears keep falling.

"Yah! Neo, mwoya?" another random man- a drunken man saw me. I never thought of answering him, that would aggravate the situation since I can't really speak Korean.

Someone grabbed me by the hand then pulled me away from there. It's a guy but his hand is so soft.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 months passed by quickly and I'm here still surviving by the online job and being a part timer in a convenience store. This, I think, is the way I forget anything unnecessary in my past and my present and anything impossible to happen in my future. Simply speaking I'm barely living. But its okay as long as I can give something to my family in the Philippines to use for everyday expenses.

Speaking of which, as of now I should be looking for other jobs since my contract would end soon for both of my jobs and I don't know if I can renew those.

I was on this kind of thinking when, "Hey! Gwen!"

My guardian angel came and I thought of asking her if she still has the job that she was offering me 3months ago.

"Mi Na! Good timing that you came!" then I to her to hug her.

"Mwoya?" she said after she got out from my hug, "what's with the sudden change of attitude?" I normally don't hug her whenever she was visiting me at home or at work. Maybe I was just thankful and hopeful that the job she offered me is still available.

"Oh that one. I think it is. Since no one is telling me that they got someone for that job, I think it is still available." she sipped from her cola then continued, "maybe they think the job was too exhausting or too hard to handle? You sure you still want to apply?"

I thought hard about it. If the job pays that high, the job sure exhausts you that bad. But I needed the money for my family.

I nodded.

"Okay! Let me tell you what to do."

We went home and told me what should I do. Nothing special. She just told me to wear decent clothes and go to the address that she would sent to me, after I sent my pic wearing "decent" clothes.

I wore plain t-shirt and jeans. Then went to the full length mirror and took a picture of me. She had seen it but she didn't reply for almost 10 mins. Then the doorbell rang.

It was a delivery from Mi Na and those were clothes. Since the weather is already cold, it contains 5 different pastel color hoodies.

Then my phone rang.

"You, wear those."

"You said I should were decent clothes, and I'm just working as an assistant manager. Why should I wear those?"

"Wear it or you won't have the job, good luck!" then she disconnected the call.

I guess I have no choice but to wear those.

After preparing myself, I went out, called a taxi to be paid by the allowance Mi Na gave me. And gave the address to the taxi driver.

After a while the taxi slowed down into a stop. We were in front of the SM Entertainment building.

What would I do here?

She said that I should wait for someone whose name is Won Yong Sun. That rings a bell.

I waited for almost 1 and a half hours now but no one approaches me yet. I just noticed people looking at me and murmuring to themselves. Is there anything wrong with what I'm wearing? A cap, face mask, the hoodie Mi Na gave me, jeans, and rubber shoes.

Then someone approached me, looked carefully then she said, "YAH! SHE'S HERE! JI SOO IS HERE!" After shouting that in public, she said to me, "but why are you here though? This is SM and you are a YG artist-" then her eyes widened.

" ARE YOU DATING SOMEONE FROM SM ENTERTAINMENT?"

I don't know what to do. I just stood there, frightened and not answering or denying anything. Seems like my whole body froze.

When people are already gathering around me I started to walk backwards.

(Please my feet run! RUN! NOW!)

I started running and they were keeping up with my pace. There was an opening and I thought I could lose them if I go in there. But they still followed me. So I went into almost every van to see if there is even one that can be opened. Fortunately, one was open at the back. I immediately crouched to fit myself under the seat.

I can only hear their chatting about where did I go or where should they go because they lost sight of me. I can only heave a sigh after catching my breath.

Many have said in the Philippines that I resemble Jisoo from Blackpink. But I didn't expect to be chased because of the thought that I am her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was awaken by loud laughter of men. I don't want to open my eyes since I don't know where I am. I could be somewhere that is too dangerous to wake up. I should stay asleep.

"Yah! You said you found your ideal girl?"

"When did I say that?" the voice is familiar. Isn't it Kyuhyun's?

"Heechul-hyung, don't sleep."

My goodness! Would bad luck never leave me?

Then something like guitar pick went under the seat where I was.

I tried not to breathe the hand that searches for the object was too close to my face. Then I felt someone grab my foot.

"Yah did you put leg prosthetics under the seat?"

I'm doomed.

He pulled my legs and he started screaming.

"AHHHHHHHHHH IGE MWOYA?"

They opened the door at the back and pulled me out. It is dark with a few lights on the parking lot so I don't know who's who.

"ARE YOU A SAESANG?"

I can't answer and my legs felt like jelly that's why I'm on the floor kneeling and can't stand.

"Keep it down hyungs. You're making a fuss over something like this." that familiar voice said. I saw that he lowered himself in between the hair hiding my face. Then he parted my hair and held my chin up to see my face.

I didn't look straight at him in the eye but my peripheral vision saw his shocked face.

"You? Gimbap girl?"