Chapter- 11

Ignore the mistakes-

The morning fresh air made the brunette feels good and after a meeting with his father, he was all okay. It was not like he was smiling but his mind was not thinking more like it did for the last some days.

"Ahhhhhh Carrot thief"- as soon as Jungkook entered the house, a high-pitched voice made him stop on the spot with wide eyes. The scene he was watching left him in total shock, without any realization his mouth got wide open when he finally understand what was happening.

There came a girl with long brown hair, wearing a black short dress, and high heels. She was running somehow, but her heels n dress were not helping her. Without caring much she attacked Jungkook giving him a tight hug and who Jungkook was to reject.

Mr. Choi and Bogeum were behind Jungkook. A very soft and victorious smile formed on Mr. Choi's lips who was admiring his daughter and the best gangster. Bogeum was just there zoning out or maybe imagining something beautiful that made him forget what was happening in front of him.

"How are you, bunny teeth"- the girl asked Jungkook still hugging him, her tone was enough to understand that she had missed this teasing session. "Stop calling me this stupid name, Lia. I'm not 15 years old now"-separating their bodies, Jungkook was complaining but his voice was not what it should be. His tone was soft, the main difference is that he was smiling and a very shining star's wave was in his eyes that was hard to ignore right now.

"Why, do you think u can stop me, never"- she flew some of her hair saying it with a  challenging smirk. "I don't want to"- Jungkook said with a cute bunny smile. He was happy to meet Lia after many years. "Dad gets him some free time so we can enjoy"- the beautiful girl, Lia said to Mr. Choi who just nodded and smiled widely.

"Since you're here we can enjoy whenever you want, but lemme do my job"- Jungkook tried to make her understand. "Nooo, I have to go back"- in return, she almost screamed. "When? you just came"- Jungkook asked out of curiosity, to be honest, he also wanted to spend time with her but he can't risk it with Taehyung who was totally in his hand. "I'll tell you"- simply she was rejecting to tell him. Jungkook didn't ask further and the girl named Lia went to his room.  Jungkook just smiled and also walked toward his and Taehyung's room.

"Both are perfect"- it was again Bogeum and Mr. Choi knew it has no use hiding it from his caretaker, so he just admitted, saying it-" That's why I want them to be together, and it will happen soon". A dream that he badly wanted to come true, as a father he was wanting good for his daughter, and in his eyes, no one was better than Jeon Jungkook.

*******************************************

He was enjoying the soothing sound of AC, the coffee cup was kissed by him from time to time, and his shining but concerned eyes were focused on the road. A handsome man was seated on another side of the table, but he was caring less like he knew no one could beat him when it comes to look n personality.

Right now only those two men were in the cafe, sitting in front of each other. "I don't think it will be tough for you, Dr Seokjin"- the middle-aged man said with a chill expression on his face. Seokjin was ready for this reply. Being one of the best neurosurgeons means you have to hear these comments that sometimes make you guilty. And for Seokjin he was feeling more than guilty, whatever he did or was forced to do with a beautiful blonde was not just a little mistake but he can't tell anyone. "I know but I still need time"- Seokjin was trying to find a solution without telling him about Taehyung. "Can I meet your patient"- the man asked politely and Seokjin panicked a little. "Nooo I'll handle it, Thank you for your time"- he said before standing up n was ready to go when the man spoke-"You can approach me whenever you want".