Chapter- 23

Ignore the mistakes

Was it true that a new feeling brought many things with it? Why was he introduced to them? The sky that he always saw was not the same anymore. The few tiny dews, he never got a chance to admire, were attracting him. The brunette who never went to see Cherry Bloom, was admiring an unbloomed cherry blossom tree with dews lying on it proudly. The soft freeze wind was craving to collide with sunlight.

It was six in the morning and Jungkook was standing in front of the hospital waiting for Kim Seokjin to arrive. The road was not crowded, only some teenagers were cycling. And who could blame them and call them stupid for leaving their warm and comfy bed that morning? People have their way of finding themselves.

Jungkook stood there in black Saint Lauren chino pants, a black turtleneck covered with a long black trench coat, terror walker shoes, a black hat, and a mask. After fifteen minutes of waiting, he saw the doctor jogging to the hospital. Why, where was his car? But it was not his concern right now. Jungkook followed the doctor from afar, not to get caught. The doctor directly went to his office.

****************************************

Seokjin was going through his patient file when a knock disturbed him. He looked at the slightly open door where a nurse was peeking. Seokjin sighed and gestured for her to come in. "Doctor someone is looking for him"- she said pointing at the closed door. The doctor looked at her and then at the closed door. "This morning, I don't remember someone has an appointment today"- the doctor was not declining to meet any patient but no one came this morning to neuro hospital. "He is saying, it's an emergency"- the nurse explained. Something caught Seokjin's mind, emergency. Last time when someone came with an emergency case he ended up in a basement and was forced to destroy a boy's life. What was this now?

"Let him come"- he said closing the file. His eyes were fixed on the closed door when the nurse left. Seokjin's heart was beating in his ears. What was waiting for him next? Did someone find out about Taehyung and he was going to be forced to do it again to someone else? Was he going to end up using his knowledge to do wrong things? His breath hitched as the door opened and a man full in black came in.

Jungkook saw how doctor was fighting against his fear. His eyes were mixed with fear and dare. Jungkook scanned the room walking toward the doctor. The office was all-white, and there was nothing much. Just two white chairs that looked comfortable, his work table, white bookshelf behind it, and a white machine or something in the corner.

Seokjin eyes got big when Jungkook removed his mask and hat putting them on the table. "Can we talk doctor"- he said and sat in front of him, staring right into the doctor's soul who was not ready to blink.

"What are you doing here?"- the brunette had expected it. Who would not get scared and freaked out knowing that a dangerous gangster who already had threatened you once wanted to talk.
"It's about Taehyung"- Jungkook's calm voice was dangerous.
"No please"- the doctor rested his head on his palm. He was scared again. Scared for his patients, scared for himself, scared for Taehyung. Past was repeating itself and who knows where it would lead him.

"Remove micro membrane neuro tube from him"- Jungkook blurted out the reason why he was there. The doctor looked at him fully shocked not believing what he just heard. "WHAT"- the doctor wanted him to repeat it, wanted to make sure he heard correctly.
"Remove. Micro. Membrane. Neuro. Tube. From TAEHYUNG"- Jungkook said in a slow and calm voice resting one leg on another, leaning on his chair a bit more.

"Do you have any idea what are you saying?"- the doctor searched for any emotions but Jungkook's face was neutral.
Of course, he was aware of his words. Last night he couldn't sleep, thinking about this, knowing Taehyung's condition. Aware of what would happen if someone found out, knowing that he was going against his uncle, messing up all his plans.