Chapter- 36

Ignore the mistake...

WAIT and PATIENCE were two things he had became so familiar with unlike others. Sometimes people annoy him with their silence so he could quit with his task and gave up. But they were not aware that he had mastered this all. Dealing with stubborn was one of his favourite thing to do on daily basis. How much satisfaction he got when a criminal became helpless and accept their crimes.

Like other days, today were not different when he was again seated on his usual chair. A man in dark blue and grey prison uniform was on the other side of table. The constant clicking sound could be heard everytime he tapped the table with his pen. His eyes judging the body language of the man, who looked like in his early forties. The man was trying his best to hide his face, when he tilted his head just to have better view of his eyes. The man panicked visibly when he stood up and walked toward him. He stood behind the man for a moment before tightened the cuffed of his hand with chair and sat again on his usual spot, facing him as before.

"How long it's gonna take you to continue"- his loud voice echoed in the dark room where only a single light were brightening the face of that criminal. The man opened his mouth before closing it again when his eyes became teary.
"DON'T YOU DARE TO ACT INNOCENT"- his yell became more terrifying when he banged his hand on the table with his full energy. But the man in front of him didn't flinched, as he had expected. Of course it was not new for this man.
"You had no choice, your all friends are killed"- he said trying to calm his nerve,-"Just accept that you were helping them"- his eyes remain focused on the man.

The man looked at him before he nodded. Yes that was all he wanted, acceptance. All the proofs that he got were pointing at this man who had been helping other country to attack on South Korea. Now, with acceptance of this man all investigation ended here. Without looking anywhere he took his mini recording camera and walked out of the interrogation room.

"B503, lock him there"- he said one of the man who was standing outside the interrogation room all the time. The chatter and scream could be heard from the chow hall as he passed by that. His long steps were measuring the ground until someone called his named,-

"OFFICER JEON JUNGKOOK"

A way of annoyance hit him when he saw the person who was almost running toward him not bothered by the pages which was scattering from his file. "My mom.......wa..(inhale)....was..asking for yo..(deep inhale).....you"- the boy who was hardly 22 said with each huff.
"I have told you Xiumin I'm not going"- Jungkook said in low voice looking at the scattered paper. It was not something new, he had more stories about this clumsy boy who just had joined him six month ago. If brunette wanted he could have scold him for every mistakes but Xiumin was first person who was working under him. Apart from this he was still young so Jungkook didn't felt it would right if he go that hard with him. But that doesn't mean he would go to Xiamin house just because his sister like him. Hilarious, Jungkook would never do that.

"But mom said she wou......"- the poor boy didn't completed his sentence when Jungkook interrupted,-"No more word if it's not related to case"- he didn't waited a second and left the boy who pouted and went back to pick all the papers.

*****************************************

As soon as he opened the glass door a voice, which was melodious than any song and sound of the universe for him, kissed his ears,-

"Stand on your right foot and move your left leg like this"

Just like always, the voice was as beautiful and calming as the owner. Jungkook stopped for like five minutes behind the red curtains that was seperating a beautiful world from this cruel one from where he had just came. He inhale deeply before sliding the curtain and stood there forcing his all weight on his one foot, admiring his only love, KIM TAEHYUNG, who was busy correcting the position of his students. A smiled appeared on his face unwittingly when he noticed a white cat was following Taehyung.