Chapter- 25

Ignore the mistakes

His dark world was turning into twilight. Taehyung presence was affecting his hidden moon of life, calming his soul. Jungkook didn't remember when the last time he stayed three days continuously at his house, but it had been a week since he was there, with Taehyung. Every day he woke up before the blonde and made breakfast which Taehyung ate without any complaint. Jungkook wanted him to talk, but Taehyung was stuck with 'Yes and No'.

Every day the doctor came to check on Blonde, he tried to have a conversation with Taehyung but failed many times. Jungkook understood why Taehyung was not talking. The blonde was blank, his past was blurred and Jungkook didn't know if it was good or not.

Asking Seokjin about Taehyung was no use now. The doctor kept saying that Taehyung needed care and he would remember things slowly if his mind worked properly. Jungkook was patient in blonde case but he just wanted to hear what Taehyung would have been like before. Still, he was thankful that Taehyung could understand things. Maybe there was a point where he would remember everything.

Jungkook stepped into the room, a coffee cup in each hand. He left the door open and put the cups on the night table. Switching off the bright light he lighted up the bedside lamp. Outside was pouring making the cold night freezy.

Taehyung was on the bed, hugging his knees, eyes fixed on the closed window, his mind was somewhere, unreachable for Jungkook. The brunette took his time to admire the beauty. Jungkook knew if someone saw him right now, they wouldn't believe he was a gangster. If Jimin came today he definitely would run away seeing his best friend being nice to an unknown boy.

Carefully Jungkook sat next to Taehyung, not so close to frightened the dancer. "Here"- he brought a cup in front of his face. Taehyung blank gaze turned to him before it shifted to the coffee cup. Jungkook waited for him to ask something, at least argue if he had mixed something in it, but no. Taking the cup with trembling hands the blonde dancer started sipping.

They stayed like that, Taehyung all focus was on coffee while Jungkook's was on blonde. He didn't notice when he finished his. When Taehyung finished it he gave the empty cup to Jungkook who smiled at his action.

Jungkook noticed that the blonde was again looking at a closed window. He stood up closed the room door and sat on the floor near the balcony. Sliding the glass door open he looked at Taehyung whose eyes were already on him.

"Come"- Jungkook patted next to him. For a moment the blonde just looked at him blankly but soon got off and sat next to Jungkook who smiled. They both were just looking outside. Jungkook was glancing blonde from time to time.
"You should cut your hair"- Jungkook tucked some hair behind Taehyung's ear.

"No"- the blonde kept his gaze outside.

"No"- Jungkook turned to him. He should be used to Taehyung's little responses, "Why? Let both of us cut our hair, just a little. Do you remember when the last time you cut yours"- Jungkook laughed lightly.

"No"- now Taehyung was looking at him with many questions in his eyes. Jungkook felt like his heart stopped functioning. Of course, Taehyung didn't remember when the last time he cut his hair.

"Alright, alright. Let's not do it"-Jungkook turned his gaze. He had no courage to face this Taehyung. "Are not you cold"- he asked Taehyung who was in sleepwear.

"Yes"

Jungkook looked at him and noticed that Taehyung was still hugging his knees. He stood up immediately, brought a blanket, and covered both of them. Taehyung remained unbothered when Jungkook pulled him close to his chest, holding him by the waist.

"Taehyung"- there was no answer from the blonde,-"Do you know, what am I doing"- it was a question that Jungkook wanted to know. What was he doing, he was a gangster, Mr.Choi's favorite member, he was supposed to be on a mission right now, killing someone.