Chapter- 33

Ignore the mistakes

Night, such a peaceful and beautiful word with the hunger for darkness and moon poems. A phase forcing each living creature to hold a string of memory of home. A home which could be in the form of a human, place or feeling. How breathtaking night is when she let thousands of twinkling stars rest in her arms providing them with a cool yet warm hug of the moon. Yes, night does crime to be this beautiful until now.

Why tonight, she was committing a crime that was not beautiful, for certain brunettes. Why she was hiding all the stars of his life beneath a thick layer of cloud? Why night was this much cruel to him?

At what speed the car was running, he had no idea. How fast he was leaving nature behind, if his hand got bloody due to tight grip on the steering wheel, the continuous interaction of heavy wind, he had no idea. Someone was calling his name from the background, but far from reaching his mind, far from calming his nerves.

Fisting his hand tightly, Jungkook slammed the steering wheel with his full power. Just in the hope his anger might calm down. He was hoping for many things at the same time which was preventing his brain from functioning correctly.

A hope of Mr. Choi not being the killer of his father.

A hope of Taehyung's forgiveness.

A hope of being a good son.

He felt like his heart would stop beating when all feelings hit him again and again. He was feeling betrayed, unlucky, useless.
He fastened the speed when oxygen started lacking around him.

"Jungkook, stop right there"- he could listen to Namjoon's voice through the device.

"Jungkook, it's not the right time"-  this time louder than before. But no, none had the right to stop him right now. In those years he had lived with just one question and when the answer was a few steps afar he couldn't listen to others. It was true that he had never imagined that things would turn out like this. Maybe, just maybe some magic happened and the guilt he already had started feeling didn't rise more.

"Jungkook"

"Damn it"- growling, his hand made its way towards the ear before he threw the connecting device through the window. Namjoon's voice disappears in a scream of the wind. In the rollercoaster of emotions, anger started dominating as he was decreasing the distance between him and Mr. Choi's mansion. How much he had trusted this man.

What if he really finds something related to his dear father from Mr. Choi?

*****************************************

He was trying  hard to stop the brunette, the car was clearly under vision but due to speed he was not able to catch him. As soon as Jungkook left, Namjoon followed him taking a second car and leaving others behind in S. Lewis's house. Right now stopping Jungkook was more important than anything else. He was calling brunette continuously but Jungkook was not responding. Every time he tried to stop him every time Jungkook fastened the speed. Just the only way for brunette to deal with things right now but Namjoon knew nothing would work. Mr. Choi is smart enough to deny everything.

He was still trying until JUNGKOOK disconnected himself erasing only source of Namjoon's trial. "Fuck it"- Namjoon cursed loudly before he said,-"Kai stop him, stop him before he reaches Mr. Choi"- each word louder than the previous one. Namjoon had always known how perfect Jungkook was in every mission but right now he was hoping he wouldn't had been that perfect.

"What the fuck is happening "- it was cleared that Kai panicked for a moment and the reason behind was,- "Mr. Choi is here waiting for you all".