chapter- 37

Ignore the mistake-

"Do you want one"- he asked Taehyung as he took two coffee mugs. It had became his habit over the years, taking two mugs and drinking coffee alone since blonde refuses everytime. Turning around a smile appeared across his face when he saw Taehyung playing with cute little furry puppy. Blonde giggled dancing like kid while the little dog followed him everywhere.

Sipping the coffee, Jungkook sat,on the ground, in front of TV, comfortable as he wanted. Still, giggling sound of blonde forced him to look behind and his eyes softened. In those years if he was alive it was just because of Taehyung. His presence has filled many sour part of his life with happiness. He had met a right person at wrong time, just to make things complicated. Currently he was holding only one string, hope.

"Wanna Join"- he asked and Taehyung nodded before running to him followed by puppy and sat next to him. "What are we gonna watch"- blonde opened the popcorn tub and started munching. "How about YOUR EYES TELL"- brunette looked at him who shrugged. "Okay let's watch it"- saying this he played it.

"I hope he didn't get rejected"- as soon as main lead appeared on the screen, memory of the boy from dance studio hit Taehyung. "Who"- brunette asked as he put his mug aside. "The one i told you, he would be heartbroken if he get rejected"- at that level Taehyung was pouting.
"Why would he get rejected, he is handsome"- Jungkook patted blonde's back  who slowly leaned, resting his head on his shoulder.

They were too focused on the movie when Taehyung interrupted. "Jungkook"- he called softly like he knew the person with him was about to fall apart. Jungkook hummed in response tugging some hair behind blonde's ear. "Why you never tell me that you love me".

It was a simple question but Jungkook felt each part of his body had stopped responding to his brain. The weight of guilt started rising more, someone started yelling all possible answers that he had thought over the years. He opened his mouth but a invisible hand on his neck was preventing him. Slowly he put his hand on his chest caressing it little just to ease the pain.

Taehyung sat straight when he didn't get an answer. "Who told you this"- Jungkook asked, the movie was long forgotten. "Seokjin hyung"- blonde answered innocently looking direct into Jungkook's eyes who panicked for a moment. There was silence for a disrupting moment when Jungkook said,-

"You heard from right person"- he inhaled sharply when Taehyung reduced the volume of the TV. The brunette was struggling with his inner self. Looking at Taehyung he could say blonde was patiently waiting for him to answer.

"I have committed sins"- he lowered his gaze,-"I hurt many people, i made your life hell. I regret everything that i did in my entire life except loving you"- a tear run down hs face,-"Even tho i have no right to love you i still do and I apologise,-"slowly Jungkook looked up,-"I apologise, Kim Taehyung for loving you but, this is the only thing keeping me alive".

His cry turned into sob when Taehyung stood up and walked to his room leaving him there.
Maybe he deserved that.
A silent punishment.

*****************************************

Feeling like a creep, he slowly opened the door of Taehyung room and peeked through just to see blonde sleeping soundly. Jungkook entered and put his laptop and phone on night table, closed the window, pulled curtain together and sat next to sleeping blonde.

It was 1 at night which means he had to stay near blonde no matter what. This still confused Jungkook how blonde sleeping schedule changes after a year of neuro membrane tube removal. Apart from this Taehyung always had nightmare between 1am to 3am. However he didn't remember anything once he wake up. It was weird but Jungkook didn't had talk with Seokjin about this.