Chapter- 24

Ignore the mistakes.

"Where is he"- the doctor asked as he entered Jungkook's house. Unexpectedly brunette house looked more haunted than Mr. Choi's mansion. It was a combination of phthalo green and wine red with some black dots on it like a 90's ghost had occupied this place. Who the fuck lives here, only psycho. But of course, according to Seokjin, the brunette was no less than one. Whatever he didn't care, this fucking gangster has the right to live wherever he wanted.

Jungkook didn't bother to answer and started climbing up the stairs followed by the Doctor. Seokjin wondered if someone lived with Jungkook cuz the house was big enough for a person. They passed the hallway and the doctor noticed that they had to climbdown the stairs which was not the same from where they had come. What the fuck, is there a secret room. Well, If he found one he wouldn't be surprised. After all, that was a heartless gangster house.

The doctor followed Jungkook until they stopped at a closed door. Jungkook turned around and said,-"I hope you know this won't end here". Seokjin nodded, knowing that it was a warning for him not to let anyone know about this place, especially this room. With a click sound, the door opened, and Seokjin's eyes landed on the sleeping blonde. He didn't remember hearing any tortured angel stories when he was a child. But if someone asked him now, he could tell them about Taehyung.

With each step, the distance between the blonde and the doctor decreased, and when he was next to the blonde, Seokjin realized his vision was blurred. When did he become this close to his patients? Was it just for Taehyung? Carefully the doctor's fingers were combing blonde hair when a voice dragged him back in.
"You can start"- Jungkook's voice was different than usual. Seokjin scanned the room only finding all the machines and essentials which would required. His shocked and questioning eyes stopped on Jungkook who sat on the couch in the corner, eyes already fixed on sleepy Taehyung.

The doctor's eyes moved from Jungkook to Taehyung before they again stopped on gangster.

HOPE,,, That was all Seokjin was seeing in Jungkook's eyes. Was that possible for a heartless gangster to go against all the rules just for a blonde? Was love really that powerful? Did Jungkook really love Taehyung?

"You can go, it will take time"- Seokjin said calmly arranging everything so he could start. But Jungkook neither said a word nor left.

Seokjin started doing his work while Jungkook just sat there, observing everything, counting his heartbeats, and trying to breathe normally. He was scared,

scared, If Taehyung wouldn't be lucky

scared, how would he face him

Since the day Jungkook father left him in this unfair world, he had killed his emotions and every feeling. But now after many years, the feelings were dominating him. He shouldn't be nervous or scared, gangsters are meant to be strong, physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Something was playing on the screen above the bed where Taehyung laid. The beautiful blonde dancer was unaware of what was happening, eyes closed like a pearl protected within the shell. Jungkook closed his eyes in annoyance. He was angry, with himself.
Why did it take him so long to understand that he was wrong doing all this with blonde? Whatever he did was not misunderstanding, he was in his sense. He should have stopped it from the very start. Even tho he decided to fix it now but still, everything was fucked up.

Jungkook didn't how long it took Seokjin to finish. His mind was messed up. His train of thoughts stopped with Seokjin's voice was heard,-"You have to wait till tomorrow. Once he wake then I can tell if he will be alright or..."- a sigh left from Seokjin,-"I'll come in the morning"- the doctor was about to left the room when Jungkook said,