Author's note

Hi lovelies
I hope you ar doing great. I just want to talk about this book. So before starting this book i had five points in my mind

1. Technology- Being a science student my curiosity never ended with brain and how to control it. The combination of neuro membrane tube and various computer based control technique i wrote was done after little research.

2. Manipulation- I didn't had highlighted it but in this book Jungkook was manipulated by Mr. Choi and his action. So many of you who hates Jungkook character i would request to think wisely and understand it.

3. Absence of Taehyung- Since Taehyung had less dialogue, many of you might be not happy with this. But I had to do it, a person with this much torture can't act normal without right treatment. I wanted to match the story of this book with real science and technology. I know i made mistakes alot but absence of Taehyung response was different thing which i couldn't ignore to make this book more interesting.

4. Angst- I know i had cross the limit in angst but this is my style. The base i had chosen for this book will never match with sweet love story.

5. End- I know many of you are not happy how i finished my book. Many will say how things got sorted easily but i would like to remind that Taehyung didn't forgive Jungkook which i think is fair. But the trust he had developed over years was enough to restart everything. Yes eight years is not a short period. Sometimes we have to see good in people more than bad.

Also i want to apologise for all my mistakes, for absence of smut scene. I also Apologize to people who is not satisfied with ending. But this is my first book and i will love it forever. I had shed bucket of tears writing this book so of course it has a special place in my heart.

In the end, i want to thank all my lovelies for voting and supporting this book. Please let me know how you were feeling while reading "HALF & HALF".

Plz stay safe and happy. Let's meet with new book 'TALE OF FROZEN LOVE'.

LOVE YOU ALL ✿⁠