Chapter-12

Ignore the mistakes-

Taehyung was on the ground, his knees were folded, eyes closed, and tears were
rolling down continuously, he was slapping the air like he was trying to free himself from some invisible creature. He was screaming continuously, trying to hide his face at the same time.

Jungkook ran to him when he saw him in this state and tried to hold Taehyung by his shoulder but flinched badly when a scream, which was louder than the previous one, echoed in the room. Jungkook tried again but this time Taehyung backed away hiding in the corner of the room. He was screaming, crying, hiding, covering his face,  hugging his knees.

Jungkook again held him by his shoulder, this time his grip was tight. "Taehyung"- he called his name for the first time, hoping that the blonde would stop. But no Taehyung was not listening to him, he was still trying to free himself but this time from Jungkook's grip. "Taehyung, STOP"- Jungkook mind was not working. He shook Taehyung by his shoulder to stop him but everything was useless.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"- again Taehyung high scream echoed in the room. Sweat started dripping from his forehead. His eyes were still closed. "Heiiii, look at me, here, Taehyung, TAEHYUNG"- Jungkook held Taehyung's face calling him continuously.

But all of sudden his eyes met with a blonde's beautiful eyes when Taehyung opened them for a moment n closed them again. Jungkook heart skipped some beats seeing a river of tears in the blonde's beautiful eyes. He didn't call his name, his hand slipped down, and his breath was also not normal.

The pain he saw in blonde's eyes, was not supposed to see. Without thinking much Jungkook left the room, closing the door behind. He ran to his room but the screaming voice of the blonde was still coming.

Suddenly he remembered bout the injection that he had taken before leaving Mr. Choi's place. He took it from the table n ran to Blonde's room.

Taehyung was still screaming but now he was hugging his knees tightly, hiding his face between his folded knees and chest.
Without thinking much Jungkook injected him with the drug that was already filled.

As soon as the drug was mixed with blood, Taehyung stopped screaming. His head was about to touch the floor when a tattoed arm caught him.

Jungkook was on his knees, one hand was on Taehyung's waist while another was supporting his head. The next thing Jungkook did was unexpected, he hugged the blonde.

Taehyung's head was close to Jungkook chest. They were in the same position when Jungkook turned his head just to see their reflection in the mirror. All of a sudden he got a flashback of when they were at Heesoon's place.

That time he also held Blonde by his waist, there was also no distance between them but the biggest difference was, back in the moment Taehyung was in his right mind and right now he was just a robotic human.

Jungkook closed his eyes, trying to ignore the reality, but held Taehyung more tightly, like he wanted him to stay in this position.

Almost after 10 minutes he carried Taehyung in bridal style and walked out of the room. Jungkook never shared his room with anyone not even with Jimin but right now he decided to take Taehyung into his room.

He entered n closed the door of his room with his leg, walked toward the bed, n laid blonde on his bed. The next thing he did was walked out of the room just to turn off the light in Taehyung's room. Jungkook knew that he was not just going to share his room but his bed also. 

*******************************************

His study table was covered with bundles of papers, the screen of the laptop was shining, and typing noise was like a music beat. Seokjin was busy searching for solutions for Taehyung. He was not looking for treatment but for a perfect place, perfect idea, and perfect team that might help him to kidnap Taehyung.