Chapter 44

⚠Zenitsu is um... You know zenitsu... Also adult toys...you know...i think just a warning... ⚠

And he looks at me... And I look at him... And he looks at me... And I look at him...

Zenitsu literally fell from the sky falling on top of me while I was on my phone... And no one was moving... I... wonder... what is he thinking right now??? Why hasn't he said a word???

Zenitsu's POV

I... I am on top of Y/n!!! D-does she want me to **** her? I will if she says yes... but oh! She probably needs me...

I won't let her hold back! She and I will be married and have 69 kids! (😨)

I kissed her...

Y/n's POV

H-huh? Why is Zenitsu kissing me?! I pushed him away... And got up... And then he bowed down to me...

"My goddess, I will worship the ground that only you walk on, and I hope we have 69 kids together in the future..."

"What the **** Zenitsu?! 69 Kids?! That's absurd!!! Why would I have kids with you?!"

Zenitsu's Filter...

"You wanna **** me Zenitsu? 69 kids? Yes! I wanna have kids with you!"

"(sigh) Zenitsu... you... need to get checked up or something... I don't want to date... Or marry... or even have children right now... especially since I am 15... So...Galaxial Breathing: Tenth form: 😴💭 (⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭 (⊙_◎)!"

And now I am in his mind...

I walked in a random room filled with adult toys... What the fu-

I also smelled something disgusting...not piss or ****... so then what is that smell?

I heard laughter and... moaning? And someone screaming my name... I covered my ears and quickly went to the room to kill whoever was doing that...

And I... I am at lost at words... Zenitsu was using an adult toy on his thing...Oh ****...

I closed my eyes and rushed to kill him off... I was so confused but just kept stabbing him with my Katana until he was lifeless...

I think I might have PTSD now...