Dust to Dust

"So the cat decided to show up! Well, well, if it isn't Adrien Agreste! Where's your Ladybug? Oh, that's right. She's in the hospital because she tried to kill herself! I honestly think it's hilarious. She is manipulated very easily. And to think she's Ladybug! Who would've known..."

Chat Noir growled under his breath at the new hawk moth that stood in front of him. The infamous Lila Rossi.

"I should've killed you when I had the chance."

"Yeah. Too bad you didn't."

She smiled as she shot back her smart remark. Chat Noir gripped his fist together.

"Why are you trying to ruin her life? Why are you trying to destroy everything she has?"

"She humiliated me!"

"That's not how I remember it. I think it's time for you to suffer like she did. She isn't here to stop me this time, is she?"

"Good luck, Kitty."

She winked as she started to run in the opposite direction. She was honestly terrified of him. Terrified of the power he held. Would he hesitate this time?

Chat Noir growled as he chased after her. She already used her power, so it wouldn't be long before she transformed back. He would just have to keep chasing her until her time ran out. He'd have an advantage.

She tried losing him, but failed miserably and the moment she changed back, he extended his baton, causing her to trip over it. She stumbled a few steps before falling on her stomach.

"I'm getting an awfully familiar feeling of déjà vu right now."

Chat Noir approached the girl just as she turned over and started to crawl backwards, away from him.

"You would think after the first time, you'd learn your lesson. You underestimate me."

Her back pressed against a brick wall as the realization hit. Tears flooded her eyes. She didn't have Ladybug to save her this time. She had no one but yet, she still tried to seem strong.

"I'm not sorry for what I did to her. She deserved every thing."

Chat Noir's eyes went dark as he narrowed them at her. The closer he approached her, the more her body trembled.

"And I'm not sorry for this."

He paused, a smile playing at his lips as he stood over her.

"Oh, just so you know, Lorenzo is a stupid name choice. Cataclysm!"

"We have to find Adrien, do you think he went back to the hospital? I don't see the akumatized victim anymore so he must've defeated it."

"I don't know but, do you really think we should go back? Marinette made it very clear that-"

"Marinette isn't thinking straight. Let's go."

Alya grabbed Nino's hand as they left the man's small shop.

When they got to the hospital, Alya knocked on Marinette's door.

"I want to talk to her, you mind staying out here for a bit?"

"I don't mind. Just don't get too stressed out. It's not good for you or the baby."

Alya nodded and took in a deep breath as she walked in.

"I thought I asked you to leave."

Alya frowned as she approached her friend. She wasn't going to let her own emotions get to her. She sat on the edge of the bed, immediately pulling the blue haired girl into a hug.