CHAPTER TWELVE

A/N: F/S = Flavor Shake

NARRATOR

Eddie couldn't help the huge smile that took over his face after pulling away from her. He only pulled her closer, if that was possible, and finished the dance. As soon as it was over 6 pulled away from him, her head down trying to avoid any kind of attention that they might have gotten.

"Alright, come on, let's get outta here. Just give me one second." He walked her back to the table they were sitting at before walking over to Chad Mitchell's who was standing with his jock buddies by the punch table. "Hey, Chad, buddy, how's it going?" Eddie asked, a sarcastic smile on his face. "What the fuck do you want, freak?"

"Just thought I'd let you know I saw Eric Higgins following your girl to the bathroom." Chad grabbed him by his shirt, pulling him closer. "What the fuck did you just say!" He hissed. "I don't think I stuttered. But let me make it more clear for you. You're bitch...is fucking...someone else...in the bathroom."

Chad pulled back one of his fists, getting ready to deliver a hard blow to Eddie's mouth. Before he could let his arm move forward one of his goons tapped on the shoulder with three fast taps of his fingers. "Look, man!" The goon pointed across the room. Chad looked up to see his girlfriend, arms wrapped around Eric Higgins' shoulders. He pushed Eddie away from him, pointed his finger in his face and said, "We're not finished." Then he was pushing past people as he made his way across the room to his girlfriend.

Eddie smiled to himself and rushed back to yn. "Come on, let's get out of here before they make up and Chad rearranges my face." He grabbed his jacket off the back of the chair. Laced his free hand with hers and rushed the both of them out of the ballroom. The shouting from Misty and Chad could be heard all the way out in the lobby and only faced once they were outside.

Eddie held the door open for yn as she climbed into the passenger seat of his van. After he was situated in the driver's seat he cranked the engine and sped out of the parking lot. "Not as much drama as I would have liked, but at least it should until almost graduation." Un chuckled and shook her head. "What did you say to him? He looked like he was about to rearrange your face."

Eddie's eyes moved from the road to her for a few seconds before looking back at the road. The smile he had never left his face. "I told him his bitch was fucking one of his buddies in the bathroom." He shrugged and came to a stop at a red-light. "How do you know if she was or not? Maybe Eric was just making sure she was okay."

Eddie turned his head to look at her, giving her a look. "Come on, sweetheart. We all know what they were doing. Chad just can't satisfy her the way she needs." Yn raised her eyebrow at him as he turned back to the road just as the light turned green. "How would you know?" She asked.

Eddie had two choices: lie to her or tell her the truth. He shrugged, getting ready to pull a lie right out of his ass. He knows he shouldn't start this growing relationship off with lies but he was more afraid of what would happen if she knew he and Misty had a little agreement last year. Of course, she had already realized why he knew. "Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Ew! Are you fucking serious?!"

Eddie flinched at the sudden volume of her voice. "Look, it was last year. And it only lasted maybe a week. She'll never admit it though." He risked a quick glance at yn and regretted it. The look of disgust on her face made him want to apologize. But for what? He didn't do anything wrong. "I'm not going to apologize."

"Never said you had to. I just hope you got tested and then scrubbed your dick with bleach." Eddie let out a loud laugh, shaking his head. "Yeah. You have no need to worry. I'm clean, sweetheart." He turned his head and winked at her. "Let's get you that Burger and shake."