CHAPTER NINETEEN

After the concert was over and he did his encore Eddie told the guys he was going to pass up on going out to the club tonight in favor of spending time with me. Jay, my bodyguard who has been with me since I was a kid because my dad always wanted someone with me when we lived in California, escorted us out to the car that was waiting outside the venue where the concert was. It was no surprise that there were other bodyguards outside trying to keep the fans, who had gathered outside the doors to see Eddie, at bay.

Lights from camera's were flashing as paparazzi snapped their pictures. Eddie signed a few autographs and then we got in the car and headed to the hotel. As soon as we were in the car and pulled away from the screams of fans of flashing lights of the paparazzi, Eddie was on me, his lips attaching to my neck, hand sliding up under my skirt. "Spread your legs for me, sweetheart."

I spread my legs open and he slipped his hand between them, pushing my panties to the side. His fingers, rough with callus' from playing guitar, spread my lips apart and found my clit. He attached his lips to mine swallowing the moan that bubbled up my throat, his fingers working slowly and lazy circles on my clit a few times before he pulled away.

The venue wasn't far from the hotel where we were staying, so the drive wasn't too long. The door was opened from the outside and Eddie stepped out, reaching his hand inside and helping me out. More flashes of lights and screams of fans as always. They always knew where to find the boys, especially Eddie. Again he quickly signed a few autographs as we pushed passed and into the lobby of the hotel. He pulled me to the elevators with Jay close behind us.

Once we were safely inside our room and the door was shut and locked, Eddie's hand came down on my ass. I yelped when his hand came down on my ass, leaving a stinging sensation behind. "You're going to fucking listen and listen good. Im going to fuck you and you are going to take everything I give you. Now come here," he whispered into my ear. He walked over to the bed and sat down. I walked over and stood up between his legs.

"Take your clothes off and lay over my lap, ass up." I sucked in a breath, pulled my bottom lip in between my teeth and began to slowly take my clothes off for him then laid over his legs with my ass in the air. Eddie smoothed his hand over the curve of my ass, squeezing each cheek before landing a slap on my right ass cheek.

I jolted forward a little and a small moan escaped my lips. Never would I have thought that I would enjoy being spanked, but when Eddie does it, I become a complete mess, willing to do whatever he asks me to and be his good girl. He smoothed his hand over where he just slapped my ass and then slapped the other side and smoothing his hand over that spot too.

"You like that don't you, baby. I bet you're fucking soaked," he said, digging his finger between my legs. I moaned and tried pushing back onto his fingers. He quickly removed his hand and slapped my ass again. "Only good girls get rewarded. You haven't been a good girl yet," he said. He gave my ass a few more slaps before telling me to get on my knees. I did as I was told and got off his lap and onto my knees.

"Take my boots off for me," he said. I quickly untied his boots, slipped them off, and set them aside, making sure to take his socks off too. He stood up and looked down at me. "Undo my belt and take my cock out." I licked my lips and slid my hands up his thighs to the buckle of his belt. I couldn't undo it fast enough, my hand trembled with want. I was so wet I could feel how soaked I was getting. I undo his belt and the button and zipper of his jeans, pushing them down far enough that I could take his cock out.

He was already hard, that wasn't a surprise. Eddie was always hard when it came to me. He gripped himself, giving his cock a few strokes. "open up nice and wide for me," he demanded. I opened my mouth nice and wide as I was told. His left hand gripped his hard cock while his right hand went to my hair. He shoved himself inside my mouth, pushing all the way until he hit the back of my throat. My eyes water slightly as I gagged. "Mmm. That's it, take all of me, baby."

He thrust his hips forward and fucked my mouth. I looked up at him through my lashes. His eyes were closed, head thrown back, lips parted. He was absolutely breathtaking from this angle. He was breathtaking all the time no matter what angle. I flattened my tongue on the underside of his cock as he shoved himself down my throat. He fucked my mouth until he stilled and spilled his hot, salty release down my throat.

His hand came to cup my jaw, "Swallow like a good little slut," he said. I swallowed his release and he pulled me to my feet, turned me towards the bed and pushed me onto my back. "Such a good girl for me. That gets you a reward." Eddie dropped to his knees, grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the edge of the bed making me squeal in excitement. His soft lips trailed kisses up the insides of my thighs until he reached my wet pussy. He spread me open with his fingers, rubbing against my clit. Eddie wasn't just good with his fingers…his tongue could do things that had me seeing an explosion of colors.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me?" He asked. He dipped the tip of a finger inside of me before running it up to my clit, rubbing circles. "Yes. Please, Eddie, I need you," I moaned. He smiled and got closer. I threw my head back when his tongue made contact with my wet, hot flesh. His lips wrapped around my clit and he sucked it into his mouth. His tongue flicked over the bundle of nerves, and he pushed two of his fingers inside of me pumping and curling them. "Eddie!" I moaned. My fingers thread themselves through his curly hair, pulling him closer to me.

I could feel the coil inside of my lower abdomen start to tighten. "Fuck, I'm going to cum," I moan. He pushed his fingers in and out of me hitting that special place inside of me that had my walls tightening around his fingers as he continued sucking and flicking his tongue over my clit. His fingers curled inside of me, hitting the perfect spot over and over and over. Just as I was about to come he pulled away. "No! Why? Eddie, please!" He got up off the floor and crawled over me, helping me scoot further up onto the bed.

"I want you to come on my cock as I fill you full of me. Can you do that for me, sweetheart?" He asked, dipping his head and kissing me. I nodded, pulling him closer and lifting my hips up off the bed. I was desperate for him to be inside of me. Eddie is the only man that has ever been inside of me and I know that if something were to ever happen between us, that no other man would ever be able to satisfy me like he does.

He gripped his cock and rubbed the tip between my slit, coating himself with my aerosol. When he brushed against my clit I whined from the sensitivity I was feeling. I needed him so fucking bad. "Please, Eddie, fuck me. I need you inside of me." He groaned at my words and lined himself up. The feeling of him stretching me; the burning pain mixed with pleasure of how big and thick he was was like a drug. I needed more. I always needed more.

He didn't waste any time pulling out and pushing himself back inside of me deeper and deeper until he was fully inside of me. My nails dug into the skin on his back, my legs wrapped themselves around his waist, feet dug into his ass to push him further. His pace started out slow. "You're always so tight and perfect for me, baby." He picked up the pace, grabbing my right leg and placing it over his shoulder, pushing him even deeper, if that was possible. He was hitting that same spot over and over.

My walls tightened around him as I came around his cock, but that didn't stop him. He kept going, fucking me harder and faster. The headboard on the bed hit the wall in rhythm with him. Loud moans and grunts filled the room, our skin was coated in sweat, and the room smelled of sex. "FUCK!" Eddie roared as he spilled himself inside of me at the same time I came undone again, soaking the sheets, myself, and Eddie from how hard I squirted.

Eddie stayed still inside of me, not moving a muscle until we both calmed down and he started to soften inside of me. He gently put my leg down and pulled out of me, then he crawled off the bed. "I'm going to go run a bath then I'll be back to carry you in." He leaned down and kissed me before disappearing into the bathroom. As he said, I heard the water being turned on and started to fill the bathtub before he reappeared and carried me into the bathroom.