THIRTY-THREE

New Years Eve
December 31, 1990 11:58 PM

I had moved back in with Eddie, although we slept in separate bedrooms. I wanted to take things slow and steady; get to know each other again. Eddie was trying hard at proving to me he has changed. He hasn't even had so much as a beer; he doesn't even keep alcohol in the house. We'll, tonight was an exception. It's New Years Eve, and we have all our friends over including the rest of the band. My dad was over in Europe, but he called to wish us a happy New Year.

We all stood around the tv, watching as the minutes counted down until the ball dropped. We had the tv switched to a news channel where they had the scene of Time Square in New YorK City packed with people and the ball right in the middle. Everyone here has a partner. Jonathan and Nancy, Mike and El, Robin and Vickie, Steve and a girl he literally met a few days ago. Lucas and Max, Dustin's girlfriend Suzie were here, Jonathan invited his friend Argyle, who is dating Susie's sister, Eden. Will had brought someone he had been seeing. He met him right before Christmas. Even Billy had met someone. Some blonde chick he met a couple weeks ago. Then there is me and Eddie.

The timer was getting closer and closer; counting down the seconds now. We all turned to the tv and started to count down the clock once it hit ten seconds.

10
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
I looked over at Eddie and smiled up at him. It was about to be a new year. That meant we could really start over and leave everything that has happened behind.

7
.
.
.
6
.
.
.
5
.
.
.
4
Our New Year's resolution could be to be better for not just ourselves but for each other. To be better together and not let what came between us this year come between us again. We can keep the past in the past and start building a real life together.

3
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
1

“HAPPY NEW YEAR!”

Confetti poppers popped as we all yelled Happy new year when the ball finally dropped. It was officially a new year. New year and new beginnings. I looked around to see everyone was kissing their partners to bring in this new year. I looked back over at Eddie. He was looking down at his shoes, hands set deep in his pockets. This was a new year and that meant the Eddie that had hurt me was left behind in 1990.

I turned fully and stepped in front of him. When he lifted his head to look at me. When he was looking at me I saw the Eddie I fell in love with back in high school. I placed my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. He didn't kiss back at first; it took him a few seconds for his brain to catch up to what was happening. But when it did his hands gripped my waist and pulled me flush against him.

Later, after everyone had gone to bed, Eddie and I ran upstairs to our room. His hands were on my hips, head ducked down, and lips pressed against mine while he moved me backward towards the bed. His lips moved down my jaw to my neck, sucking on the sweet spot behind my ear. My hands were all over the place, not knowing where to stay. They eventually started to lift his shirt. He pulled away just long enough to pull it over his head and help me with mine.

My knees hit the end of the bed and I fell back onto the soft mattress. The next to go were my pants and then my underwear. His lips trailed down my neck to my chest, stopping to give my nipples attention before continuing down my stomach. He bypassed where I wanted him when his calloused fingers spread my legs apart. Instead they attached to my inner thighs, sucking a mark on the inside of my right thigh. The short hairs of his bread felt better on the soft skin between my legs than I could have ever imagined. It was soft yet coarse, sending shivers down my spine, and making me more wet than I already am.

I thread my fingers into his long curly hair trying to guide him where I want him the most. “So impatient,” he said, chuckling but complying. Eddie ran a finger between my wet folds, spreading me apart and taking a long lick. His lips sucked the bundle of nerves in between his teeth, scraping at it just enough to have me begging for more. It's been too long since I had an earth shattering orgasm. Eddie is the only one who will ever be able to satisfy me completely.

His tongue and lips worked wonders, licking and sucking. He added two fingers inside of me, curling and scissoring. They brushed against the spit only he could get to. My pussy spasmed, the muscles clenched around them. A moan bubbled from deep in my gut, escaping from my lips, and filling the air around us. My hand tightened in his hair, pulling him closer. The humming sound he made vibrated against my clit intensifying the feeling. I came around his fingers with his name on my lips, making a mess of me, him, and the bed sheeting underneath us.

“Move up further on the bed, baby.”

Eddie stood up, sucking his fingers clean before working to take his pants off. I laid there with my eyes closed trying to work up the energy to move. “Don't fall asleep on me. I'm not done with you yet. It's been way too long since I've gotten to feel you in so fucking long.” I jumped at the feeling of his hands running up my thighs. I gasped when he pulled me further to the edge of the bed. He bent knees, pushed my legs closer to my chest, and rubbed the tip of his cock through my wet pussy.

“You ready, Sweetheart?” He asked, slowly pushing himself inside of me. The burning from him stretching me felt amazing. “Fuck,” Eddie hissed, bottoming out. “You're always so damn tight. I've missed the feeling of you wrapped around me. Always so fucking perfect.” He pulled out almost all the way only to push back into me in one fluid motion. His pace was slow and gentle to start off until I started begging him. “Harder, please, Eddie harder!”

He licked his pace up, fucking me harder. Eddie moved my legs, spreading them apart so he could lean down and kiss me. “Doing so well, baby. Taking my cock like a good girl.” He pulled one leg over his shoulder pushing him deeper. The head of his cock hitting that sweet spot over and over and over. My nails dug into his skin, his name fell from my lips, and my pussy tightened around him. “That's it. Come for me. Good girl.” My vision blacked around the edges and my head felt dizzy as I came harder than I have in a long time.

“Good fucking girl. Now you're going to take everything I give you.” Eddie fucked into me harder and faster, his thumb drew tight circles on my overly sensitive clit. His thrust got slopper until he pushed himself as far into me as he could and stayed still, emptying himself into me. I'm on birth control luckily but that's also not a hundred percent effective; there's still always a chance. To be honest I don't think I'd be disappointed if it happened. I came again from the intensity of his thumb on my clit. My legs shook, my breath heavy, and my skin sticky with sweat.

My carded my hands through his hair moving it out of his eyes. “I love you,” I whispered. A lazy smile spread across his face and he leaned down to kiss me. “I love you, too, sweetheart.”